• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

borntobesilly:/

borntobesilly:/

Dumbass
Jan 2, 2024
Hello
I am in my kurt cobain painting his ceiling age now. Since i was 16 i started trying and i never expected to still be here, did not learn any way of coping bc selfdestruction felt more fitting.
even in the moments where i would want to continue i have no ability to enjoy anything other then getting tats and drinking.
1 and a half years ago i od'ed willingly on a huge amount of rc benzos and got found a day later
Was 2 days in intensive care and had no concience but apparently i kept trying to pull the catheter outta my dick

I remember the happiness i felt before i passed out bc i thought that would be it(im aware that wasnt the best choice) and the regret when i released how much i hurt my friends.
After that i existed for my friends out of guilt but i cannot continue this way even tho i am dreaded with the thought how they would react.

(Pic not related idk i wanted to make a joke but it sucks)
B3332C45 9B8E 4DE9 BB1E 238C461D2BFB
I cannot live and i was doomed from the start

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess and Dliena
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Don't live or die for anyone but yourself.

Reactions: worthIess