• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
I have been thinking of this for a long time now. My life has been pretty hard. So much abuse, neglect, mental challenges. But honestly I would have probably have put up with all of it, but the loneliness is really though. Some days I just really do believe that no one would care if they woke up and I was no longer around, I mean their life's will just go on like usual. Some, and I am not 100 percent sure of this, would miss me for a few days. Then it would go back to ..Remember Lost..if even that much. Honestly I just no longer want to be here, and not sure if anyone else wants me here either. I hope every one take care, and have a good night.

tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
i'm sorry you're feeling this way. i feel the exact same way. you're just there to fill space but you have no actual meaningful impact on anyone's lives. it's a terrible feelings.. šŸ«‚

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Yeah, I missed my adolescence besties, eventhough they're there but things had changed a lot