• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly will never be able to understand that because there simply isn't, existence is beyond undesirable, dreadful and futile, there's no point or purpose to existing, existence truly is nothing more than meaningless suffering with human existence being the most futile and torturous burden.

I find it deeply criminal to want to stop someone permanently escaping from this and to prolong their suffering as much as possible, I see no benefit to existence and I'd never wish to exist under any circumstances, I see no value in having the ability to suffer in this existence for decades on end just to be tormented by old age and die anyway.

It disturbs me how in existence there is endless potential for suffering and agony, existence itself really is the true problem, suicide prevention really is just sadistic extreme cruelty and imprisonment to me, if one wants to die on their own terms they should simply be able to in peace as after all it's their existence and that should be always accepted no matter what.

Suicide is a very valid personal decision, a human right, not something to so cruelly stop, it's nothing to do with other people and none of their business. It's so disgusting how prefferring true peace over suffering in an existence so pointless isn't seen as a valid way to feel, there's no value and benefit to existing, rather I see existence as something I'd prefer to permanently escape from no matter what but more than anything I wish I never existed at all.

Nyx𓂀

Nyx𓂀

Xerox Of A Xerox
Jan 19, 2024
i feel the same thing.
like it's our choice if we dont want to do something, so why are we then forced to stay in this shitty life even if we don't want to. I have come to terms with life and don't want to do it anymore. im not being radical that's just what I want.