Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023
I'm tired of just hurting myself and holding in all this pent up anger and sadness. So I plan to journal again, it's been months because I keep forgetting but I just want something to sorta look back at. Something to read so I can compare how life has gotten better or how I could change things.

• Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, feder, murmur and 2 others
TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
I am comically inconsistent when it comes to journaling, but when I've managed to stick with it for a while it's been quite useful. I'd recommend using a pen and paper for it, as well. There's something to the process of actually writing words down on a piece of something physical that no journaling or note-taking app can give you.

• Love
Reactions: Gloomislost
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Jul 27, 2023
I am comically inconsistent when it comes to journaling, but when I've managed to stick with it for a while it's been quite useful. I'd recommend using a pen and paper for it, as well. There's something to the process of actually writing words down on a piece of something physical that no journaling or note-taking app can give you.
Exactly. I have thus journal I haven't finished yet which is a goal of mine to do. I was to complete the journal and either burn it or bury it. Like writing down rage and erasing it.

• Love
Reactions: TransilvanianHunger
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
im so bad at keeping a journal haha, i write in it every few weeks or months and then hate my handwriting and leave it alone for a bit. but it's a good outlet even when feeling lazy. so i will join u <3

• Love
Reactions: Gloomislost
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Jul 27, 2023
im so bad at keeping a journal haha, i write in it every few weeks or months and then hate my handwriting and leave it alone for a bit. but it's a good outlet even when feeling lazy. so i will join u <3
I can relate. My handwriting looks so bad but I guess I gotta write more for it to be better.

Reactions: lemonbunny