• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I don´t have many places to die. Because of the suicide method, the home or hotel are the only sensible places. I live alone so I can lie dead in the apartment for a long time. It is sad that I have to die this way, that I can´t die in a hospital with the help of doctor and in the company of family.

It is seven or eight degrees in the morgue. On white sheets are deceased people on extendable stretchers.

When someone dies in the home where I live, the deceased is taken to the morgue if an autopsy is to be performed. During the autopsy, the body is examined both externally and internally.

It is always the doctor who makes the decision whether an autopsy should be performed. Even if the deceased objected to an autopsy, the doctor can still decide on an autopsy if it is of great importance to determine the cause of death.

If someone dies under unclear circumstances such as murder or suicide, a forensic autopsy may become relevant.

Homo sapiens lived and died in nature for hundreds of thousands of years and our ancestors lived and died in nature for an even longer period of time than that. But we who live now in the civilization are forced to be autopsied when we die - the state has power over us even in death.

Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
I want to stay where I die. I do not want anyone to move me to a graveyard or cremate me or tear me apart just to tell the police "yeah he did it to himself." I want to return to nature, not cut open, organs examined, sewn up, or embalmed.
Like you said, we have lived thousands of years dying in nature. It is what we are supposed to do. We are not meant to be kept in a fucking human meat freezer.
If you don't mind me asking, what is your method?