• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I an commiting myself to death hy August 2024. I want to die, I am prepared to die and I am prepared to put the work in to die by August, I will get SN by then and I will hit a breaking point

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: everythingoes, grahf, Sannti and 11 others
Dliena

Dliena

๐š‚๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฝ๐š˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I know August is still little ways out but I wish you the eternal peace you deserve from anymore distresses again once your due date or readiness hits๐Ÿฉท

To be able to have eternal freedom from any further future pains/sorrows would without shadows doubt be ultimate paradise forever.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, divinemistress36 and unabletocope
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I know August is still little ways out but I wish you the eternal peace you deserve from anymore distresses again once your due date or readiness hits๐Ÿฉท

To be able to have eternal freedom from any further future pains/sorrows would without shadows doubt be ultimate paradise forever.
Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Dliena
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Good luck , wish you peace.

Reactions: unabletocope
ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
I've read your posts and it seems like you've had a gruelling, lonely life. Know that you were always worthy of love and that you can turn things around at any moment and receive the love from your surroundings like you deserve. I cannot imagine the pain of being suicidal for 10 years, it sounds like you did your best to hold out for as long as you could. May you find the peace you've longed for.

Reactions: lovedread, dggtscccvfd, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I've read your posts and it seems like you've had a gruelling, lonely life. Know that you were always worthy of love and that you can turn things around at any moment and receive the love from your surroundings like you deserve. I cannot imagine the pain of being suicidal for 10 years, it sounds like you did your best to hold out for as long as you could. May you find the peace you've longed for.
I'm unstable and a nervous wreck, my life is like a never ending panic attack, one thing I've learned is that through it all no one was ever there for me, no one was ever my friend. Thank you for your empathy, I can't stop crying and suffering and I feel like I could wet myself from the sheer panic, I fear homelessness and death every day all the time but I'm open to a painless suicide, anything to end this nightmare of a life

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenTomb, grahf, Milka and 2 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Good luck friend. I understand and can relate to life being a never ending panic attack. Its truly awful

• Aww..
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

๐ŸŽต Be all, end all ๐ŸŽต
Apr 17, 2023
Good luck friend. I understand and can relate to life being a never ending panic attack. Its truly awful
That's what it feels like. Can't relax.

Reactions: sserafim, ijustwishtodie and iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
It is terrible. Even when I am at home I get panic attacks too. My brain goes into overdrive just worrying about everything about life and the future and the past

Constant torture by your own mind. And add on top of anxiety, crippling depression and life truly is awful

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Ambivalent1
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Its hell isn't it? I feel so much for you, I have people who I would wish this feeling on but not you, I hope you can overcome it into some kind of peace and strength and all those cliche positive words, thumbs up to you

• Love
Reactions: Ambivalent1 and iloverachel
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
It is terrible. Even when I am at home I get panic attacks too. My brain goes into overdrive just worrying about everything about life and the future and the past

Constant torture by your own mind. And add on top of anxiety, crippling depression and life truly is awful
Do you have PTSD? How are people like us able to ctb? Our anxiety is too high.
Its hell isn't it? I feel so much for you, I have people who I would wish this feeling on but not you, I hope you can overcome it into some kind of peace and strength and all those cliche positive words, thumbs up to you
I've tried meditating. Focusing on how each part of the body feels while my eyes are closed helps relax me...for just a few minutes.

Reactions: sserafim, unabletocope and iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Do you have PTSD? How are people like us able to ctb? Our anxiety is too high.
Yeah i do but it is not as serious as my anxiety and depression.

I really don't know its tough to CTB with anxiety I agreed. The constant fear things will fail and you end up worse.

So instead i just suffer in this world for decades

• Aww..
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
Yeah i do but it is not as serious as my anxiety and depression.

I really don't know its tough to CTB with anxiety I agreed. The constant fear things will fail and you end up worse.

So instead i just suffer in this world for decades
I plan to jump eventually. The bridges I have in mind have had many successful deaths so I'm not concerned with failing. I'm concerned with willing myself over the railing. I stood at the Golden gate bridge yrs ago (not to die) and I noticed I felt paralyzed when I considered jumping. I fear that will happen again. Jumping feels so unnatural like breaking the rules in a Sims game.

I suffer endlessly too. I'm curious how many others I encounter in public share this experience.

• Love
Reactions: final_countdown12, sserafim, unabletocope and 1 other person
tvo

tvo

Student
Apr 3, 2024
I can only imagine what you have been through and still going through. I really really hope you find your peace and healing. Lots of love.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
For what it's worth- not a big Elton John fan but I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues is hitting me quite hard at the moment. Thank you for the messages

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

S

sukiduki

Mar 24, 2024
I hope you find your peace. I wish my day could come sooner but I haven't been able to source everything for all my ctb methods/options yet.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Still working towards this. No one can do it all on their own.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Need to wait between 15 to 25 days for xanax, but I'm told its been shipped so that's something.