NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Depression is a normal reaction to extreme loneliness and living in a shit world full of suffering and run by psychopaths. I would have been better off if the "mental health" field told me that instead of trying to "fix" me with pointless lectures and harmful drugs. It is better to accept reality and adjust expectations accordingly. Delusions only make things worse. Luckily I am done with all of that nonsense now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, Hollowman, outatime_85 and 6 others
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
Hi there. Yeah, it's better not to expect too much - or anything at all - from life, otherwise it will often let us down. Unfortunately, most of us - myself included - are not wise enough to thoroughly learn such a lesson, so we keep falling into the trap of hope, and so the cycle of suffering continues.

On another note, since you feel lonely, feel free to DM me if you wish; based on previous interactions, I think we are quite like-minded. Besides, I feel quite alone as well, especially considering that not many people - even on this forum - hold beliefs similar to mine, such as efilism or anti-natalism.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, NumbItAll and LoiteringClouds
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally find it insulting when those who have awareness of how existing truly is just pointless suffering are labelled as being "irrational", I also see myself as not being meant for existing and not belonging here, I don't see existing as being something desirable in the first place anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and NumbItAll
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This life rly dprs, yea see how many sffr how all nonsns all wrng life, no want stay this wrng life

• Hugs
Reactions: NumbItAll