• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I have to be hospitalized in a psychiatric hospital for a couple of months. I'm tired of fighting and I just wish I had a gun to put to the back of my head and say goodbye forever. I don't know how long I can hold out and I know it would hurt my family but I really can't take another day.

I just wanted to get this off my chest. thanks for reading.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering, that must be really dreadful what you are going through, to me it's really cruel how we cannot just choose to easily die in peace. But anyway best wishes.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering, that must be really dreadful what you are going through, to me it's really cruel how we cannot just choose to easily die in peace. But anyway best wishes.
thanks!

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Being hospitalized is awful, I know how you feel. I'm so sorry you had to go through that.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Being hospitalized is awful, I know how you feel. I'm so sorry you had to go through that.
Don't worry. I'll be fine. Have you ever been in a hospital before?

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Don't worry. I'll be fine. Have you ever been in a hospital before?
Yes, I have sadly. I posted about my experiences at the hospital in this thread:

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Yes, I have sadly. I posted about my experiences at the hospital in this thread:
I read your story and found it impressive and unfortunate that these things keep happening when the medical staff is supposed to be in charge of your care. I hope you can recover from your trauma when you are in front of a hospital. Anything, PM me :)

• Love
Reactions: Malaria