• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Canon1

Student
Dec 2, 2019
Hi!

I wanted to CTB last year because i lost my gf but this was very stupid. No girl or person is worth it to ctb. I kind of found myself and had the idea to do some plastic surgery in the face. It was basically a good idea because it looks very good and many girls are attracted to me but I have a bad side effect. I have on one eye a feeling like a grain is inside and dr says it's just dryness and you can't do anything. So basically i am deeply stressed because of this grain sensation and i am thinking of committing suicide.

I have a good job and a beautiful gf but this feeling really annoys me.

What am I supposed to do?

Thanks in advance

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie
P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
Hi!

I wanted to CTB last year because i lost my gf but this was very stupid. No girl or person is worth it to ctb. I kind of found myself and had the idea to do some plastic surgery in the face. It was basically a good idea because it looks very good and many girls are attracted to me but I have a bad side effect. I have on one eye a feeling like a grain is inside and dr says it's just dryness and you can't do anything. So basically i am deeply stressed because of this grain sensation and i am thinking of committing suicide.

I have a good job and a beautiful gf but this feeling really annoys me.

What am I supposed to do?

Thanks in advance
These drops are badass.. Amazon product ASIN B002CCY1MC

Reactions: foxdie
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
I think you should use eye drops instead of kill yourself.
But hey life is a joke anyway so do whatever you want.

Reactions: Hyperbunny
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I had issues with my left eye years back. It felt like someone was squeezing my left eye. I'd say see a doctor about it. I found out I had an astigmatism and got specks that corrected it. There are potential treatment options as it sounds like your life isn't so bad otherwise? Apologies if I'm being presumptuous.