SamK

SamK

Cloud Surfing
Aug 21, 2018
Hi all

Well I was hoping I'd never have to come back here but sadly I was found, my attempt botched
Now I'm stuck in a psychiatric ward

I'm not happy at all
Nothing I can do in here other than water intoxication and that's probably not worth trying - so my first day out I'm going to beachy head

Hope all are doing ok as you can be

Sam

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Lady Euthanasia, Ampsvx123 and 6 others
M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018
Hi all

Well I was hoping I'd never have to come back here but sadly I was found, my attempt botched

I'm not happy at all
Nothing I can do in here other than water intoxication and that's probably not worth trying - so my first day out I'm going to beachy head

Sam

how did they find you?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
SamK

SamK

Cloud Surfing
Aug 21, 2018
Mental health team called the police, they broke in to my place.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and throwaway123
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Sorry to hear that. Hope you will get out of there soon.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and SamK
T

tammyot

Aug 1, 2018
Hi Sam, oh sorry to hear that :( They seem to be keeping a close eye on everyone there. I hope the hospital is treating you ok there?

Reactions: Fgogrl, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and SamK
SamK

SamK

Cloud Surfing
Aug 21, 2018
Thank you me too

I've been in medical then in psych for three days being forced to take meds and they've said I can't leave

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and throwaway123
SamK

SamK

Cloud Surfing
Aug 21, 2018
When I get out I think I'll settle for co

It's so unfair being forced to live in misery

Vent over
But I thought it would be respectful I let you all know

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Lady Euthanasia, mattwitt and 4 others
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Hi all

I'm not happy at all

Sam

That's my worst fear. You must be feeling awful. Good luck on your next attempt.
How long will you have to stay there?

Reactions: SamK, MiserableBastard1995, Lady Euthanasia and 2 others
N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
Sorry Sam, careful they dont pump you full of drugs. How come the mental health twats knew to alert the police? What method were you using?

Reactions: Fgogrl, SamK, MiserableBastard1995 and 2 others
T

tammyot

Aug 1, 2018
Yikes they broke into your home?! So did you get caught at beachy head or they found out another way? I really hope you are not being too drugged up.

Reactions: Fgogrl, SamK and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
hopeis5427

hopeis5427

Aug 13, 2018
yikes be careful and play it smart,take all the meds that they give you and like you are getting ''better'' or else they may keep you there for a long time

Reactions: Fgogrl, SamK, MiserableBastard1995 and 2 others
G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
Sucks for you. That would have never happened to me. If I do it I won't fail.

Reactions: SamK and Volatile
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Oh no!!! That sucks, dude. Sorry to hear. Why was the mental health team suspicious in the first place?? Hope you get out soon! Stay strong in there.

Reactions: Fgogrl, SamK and GoneSeptember2018
M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018

that sounds absolutely horrible!
And so they took you with them immediately?
Did they search your house?
Sorry for many questions!

Reactions: SamK, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I guess I am lucky in a way. So many people here have been caught and stopped, and so many people are concerned about it happening, and they are all in positions where they need to worry. I'm not. It's the least of my worries. I won't be discovered for 24-48 hours. My concern is going through with it and not backing out. Hey, count your blessings, I guess.

Reactions: SamK, akosineenee, betteroffdead and 5 others
M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018
I guess I am lucky in a way. So many people here have been caught and stopped, and so many people are concerned about it happening, and they are all in positions where they need to worry. I'm not. It's the least of my worries. I won't be discovered for 24-48 hours. My concern is going through with it and not backing out. Hey, count your blessings, I guess.

maybe your doubts are showing that suicide is not for you yet? Of course it is up to you, you seem like such a nice person on here. It makes me sad that you are going to die. We will miss you if you ctb.

Reactions: Madrid27 and Dani Paradox
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Hi all

I'm not happy at all

Sam
Hey Sam I'm sorry about this..

Did they ask you to go voluntarily or are you under section now? If you're in there voluntarily and you can keep a straight face for a while then depending on the facility you may be in a chance to get authorised leave. When I was in hospital they tried telling me I wasn't allowed to discharge myself so I couldn't go sleep at home, I'd read all the pamphlets so I asked them about authorised leave and they couldn't really say no since I'd "behaved".

Please don't try to hurt yourself while you're in hospital, they even have like weight detectors on doors to trigger automatic alarms. You'd just get more time in that place.

Take care of yourself alright :(

Reactions: Lady Euthanasia
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Thank you for the thought, but I have no choice. My suffering is permanent and my life is destroyed beyond repair. I just wish it were easier to go through with. I wish I had the money for Dignitas.

Reactions: Madrid27 and GoneSeptember2018
M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
Thank you for the thought, but I have no choice. My suffering is permanent and my life is destroyed beyond repair. I just wish it were easier to go through with. I wish I had the money for Dignitas.
Dignitas wouldn't take you you have to be ill

L

Living_Ghost

Student
Aug 13, 2018
I would be surprised if this place was not being monitored , so when people leave a message and say they are going to Beachy head today for example ,don't be shocked if there are people waiting to intercept you there.

Reactions: bbq1 and MiserableBastard1995
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I would be surprised if this place was not being monitored , so when people leave a message and say they are going to Beachy head today for example ,don't be shocked if there are people waiting to intercept you there.
Nah, dude.

Reactions: Mari, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, GoneSeptember2018 and 2 others
Aragon

Aragon

ムーン・ヒーリング・エスカレーション
Aug 27, 2018
Sucks for you. That would have never happened to me. If I do it I won't fail.

Never say never, it can happen to anyone.
She must have brought attention to herself. Loud noises, sounds? Making a scene? Because how would they know that she was trying to "do" whatever she did? Like she said she "botched."

M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018
Yeah if you don't know what your doing.

You can take N with antiemetics and barf it all up, your rope can break, SN might just acidify your stomach before you vomit and the train can stop quicker than you think. Even though some attempts involve meticulous planning, there is always a risk of things going wrong that you can't know beforehand.

Reactions: akosineenee, betteroffdead, SamK and 4 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Hi all

I'm not happy at all

Sam
Same thing happened to me. I was found hanging unconscious and not breathing so close...

Reactions: akosineenee, SamK, Ampsvx123 and 1 other person
G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
You can take N with antiemetics and barf it all up, your rope can break, SN might just acidify your stomach before you vomit and the train can stop quicker than you think. Even though some attempts involve meticulous planning, there is always a risk of things going wrong that you can't know beforehand.
People that barf up N with anti-emetics already have a really bad stomach problem and are likely all fucked up health wise. Which is why I won't wait until I am in that condition before taking my life with N.

Reactions: SamK and Madrid27
M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018
Hon
People that barf up N with anti-emetics already have a really bad stomach problem and are likely all fucked up health wise. Which is why I won't wait until I am in that condition before taking my life with N.
I have taken anti emetics before. They don't work on me and I have no digestive issues

Reactions: SamK and lv-gras