Misery99

Misery99

Student
May 12, 2020
Even if something made me happy for a little while, it doesn't last long and I end with much more unbearable sadness.I think my life is a cruel joke. They say nothing lasts forever. But my unhappiness surely is.I would only feel relief once I'm dead and not exist in this world anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, fat feet, Zyntkalla and 14 others
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
I definitely understand that feeling. I haven't had much of the way of success/happiness, but whenever it comes along it disappears just as quickly. If you want to talk about anything bothering you in particular atm I'm happy to.

• Love
Reactions: fat feet, Misery99, Wayfaerer and 2 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
i can relate, i would be okay with just being sad but the pain is whats killing me literally

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, fat feet, Zyntkalla and 2 others
Eridanos

Eridanos

Confused
Feb 24, 2020
I don't know how normal people don't get crazy thinking about how pointless and pain inducing life is. It seems that other people just can ignore it but I don't know how.
The only thing I noticed gives me a little bit of relief is escapism or seeing my pain with others who understand me (for example just by reading threads here on SS). Anyway, if you want to talk about anything you want feel free to do it.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Zyntkalla and _Minsk
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Me too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and _Minsk
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
I don't know how normal people don't get crazy thinking about how pointless and pain inducing life is. It seems that other people just can ignore it but I don't know how.
Most people live like the proverbial donkey with a carrot dangled in front of it, never to reach it. They rationalize and compromise reaching for happiness that never comes. They keep up this crazy hope until one day they die alone. It annoys me to no end.

• Love
Reactions: fat feet, Zyntkalla, Lastsauce and 3 others
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
Even if something made me happy for a little while, it doesn't last long and I end with much more unbearable sadness.I think my life is a cruel joke. They say nothing lasts forever. But my unhappiness surely is.I would only feel relief once I'm dead and not exist in this world anymore.
I feel the same.
We were dealt bad hands in life.
Best regards.

Reactions: Zyntkalla and _Minsk
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
the world really is an unfair place. at the end of the day, no matter how good a day you had, you'll always end up feeling sad.

Reactions: Zyntkalla, CarbonMonoxide and _Minsk
Misery99

Misery99

Student
May 12, 2020
I definitely understand that feeling. I haven't had much of the way of success/happiness, but whenever it comes along it disappears just as quickly. If you want to talk about anything bothering you in particular atm I'm happy to.
Thank you :hug: I think this world really needs me dead because no matter how hard I try to withhold the pain and try to fight back, something terrible happens and disappoint me always in the end. My life has always been full of temporary happiness and permanent sadness.
i can relate, i would be okay with just being sad but the pain is whats killing me literally
Yes it's a horrible feeling. I have no escape from it until I end my miserable life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zyntkalla and _Minsk
shadow7891

shadow7891

Aug 17, 2020
It's like the entire world re-arranged just to screw me over, I've been through so much and I feel like it's no accident. If it was one thing then it wouldn't mean anything, two maybe it's a coincidence, but when so much happened and at certain times so that in the end I end up lonely, depressed and with so much other shit to deal with then you feel like there is something against you to be happy and find peace. Now I just live by the philosophy of EXPECT NOTHING AND YOU WILL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED.