A

anyoneshorizon

Jun 8, 2022
I never posted on any other chat or whatever, I never commented anything I just said my plan was to go out with an exit bag. Then I got a 30 suspension. I was confused so I made another account with the same post but without mentioning the exit bag then a few days later got suspended. A few days later made a new account and just tried a different Reddit club (IDK what they are called) that was more aligned with my problem everything was fine for a while. I was feeling bummed and posted something on suicide watch and then got permabanned. IP banned devices ban everything idk. I can't make an account without it getting banned a day later and even during the ban I can't post anything

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2022/09/156690_red.jpg
man reddit is cancer. it's opposite of free speech. you can't talk about anything that goes against mainstream. literally every community on reddit is double-hearted and this is so because this site is literally incarnation of corporate greed. very cause of this site's coming into existence because reddit sub w/ the same name got banned

Attachments

• red.jpg
    red.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, not-2-b-the-answer, Ringo and 5 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Hm. What you described doesn't even sound like a mod ban based on a rule. Did the moderators explain why you were banned?

chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
I never posted on any other chat or whatever, I never commented anything I just said my plan was to go out with an exit bag. Then I got a 30 suspension. I was confused so I made another account with the same post but without mentioning the exit bag then a few days later got suspended. A few days later made a new account and just tried a different Reddit club (IDK what they are called) that was more aligned with my problem everything was fine for a while. I was feeling bummed and posted something on suicide watch and then got permabanned. IP banned devices ban everything idk. I can't make an account without it getting banned a day later and even during the ban I can't post anything
Reddit is terrible. They have the worst rules of all social media, in a way that users can be silenced at will. It's just not a complete mess because it's not as famous as the other social media. On top of that, they have a terrible police on any kind of suicide mention and will ban at will. They believe it prevents "suicide contagion", but will only banned users more suicidal.

Try this MAC changer https://technitium.com/tmac/ and Proton VPN
changing mac address is unnecessary because it's only used in your local hardware.

want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
First mistake:
Going that bicco-sucking site in the first place.

I too made that mistake, should my post not be "sad" and cookie cutter response liable to geenric pro-lifer babble it would get deleted and auto shadow banned. No you cannot speak about real struggles there as you can here.
So think of the worst thing you can imagine, and if you can't, I'll put it in perspective: absolute vermin.
thats what that site is on steroids x 3.14

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Euthanza and Install-Gentoo
A

anyoneshorizon

Jun 8, 2022
https://i.sanctioned-suicide.net/images/2022/09/156690_red.jpg
man reddit is cancer. it's opposite of free speech. you can't talk about anything that goes against mainstream. literally every community on reddit is double-hearted and this is so because this site is literally incarnation of corporate greed. very cause of this site's coming into existence because reddit sub w/ the same name got banned
nope they did not the only reason I was permanently banned was for ban evasion. But they avoided answering why I was banned in the first place

• Wow
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
nope they did not the only reason I was permanently banned was for ban evasion. But they avoided answering why I was banned in the first place
Fucking stupid, power-tripping mods. They're bullies 90% of the time.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't know that much about suicide watch on reddit but I've read on here posts about people criticising it before. Reddit sounds very pro life and like a waste of time.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Suicidebydeath
AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
the posts on r/suicidewatch are often relatable but otherwise that placesucks, the replies are always just an echo chamber of npc pro life comments, 'it will get better', 'permanent solution to a temporary problem', 'you are loved, my dms are open!'. people over there are clueless

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Celerity and Ringo
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
They are way more strict over there. I used to post in timetogo and got a notification for cursing. I guess it's still there.
I would only go there when this site was down. I know your not not allowed to post methods in there.
I think much of it is because they don't want kicked off reddit.
Used to post all the time when the original S.S. was still there. It was so much better then.

TiredLostHope20

TiredLostHope20

SN Arrived!
Aug 24, 2022
New reddit is really cancer, i miss the old reddit when anything was allowed.

Reactions: Celerity