• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
putting just this screenshot here because I already ranted about it. sorry that I type weird.i feel like dying Screenshot 2024 03 08 at 114133 PM

• Aww..
Reactions: pone, Sannti and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
My heart and soul go out to you. I live in the Midwest of the U. S .and believe me, if what happened to you was here, you would be admitted in a flash. I had to reread your thread a couple of times to just digest the fact that the hospital staff was so blandly ignorant, and no empathy shown at all. just the worst period.

One time, I walked into the emergency department saying I needed mental health help, I was taken and talked to and admitted quickly.

You are a very kind, thoughtful and loving soul, your thread speaks volumes of these qualities.

Huge hugs, love and the knowledge that I care very deeply for you, as a great friend.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: pone, fleshgarden and Sannti
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I wish I could have left the hospital that easily.

Seems like the more you make yourself out to be "unwell" or actually desiring of their services, the more they want to kick you to the curb.
Meanwhile you could play the "I'm fine" game in order to get the hell out of there and they'll somehow end up hell-bent on imprisoning you.

Got somewhere to be? They'll keep ya.
Got nowhere else to be? They'll kick ya.

How's your insurance? Got any? Any good?
That also tends to be a factor.

It's all about documentation to avoid liability, $$$..or even pissing the wrong person off.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pone, fleshgarden and whywere
fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
thank you for the replies. I really appreciate them.
I still haven't stopped crying about it .. my girlfriend got a bit upset at the situation. I still feel so hopeless. everything changed after I did that. I shouldn't have told anyone. now I can't even kill myself if I wanted to. I'm on supervision. it hurts so much to know that no one truly wants help for me. no one is going to take me seriously . oh god I can't handle it. why am I so stupid. I just want to die so much and I wish I could die. all of this agony for no one to believe I need help. everyday it hurts so much. for so long.. I don't know how to do this anymore .. I need to die so badly. I want to escape this pain so much

• Love
Reactions: whywere
Bunnybrains

Bunnybrains

May 22, 2023
this sounds like it was really hard- I hope ur doing ok

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: fleshgarden and whywere