• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
I haven't thought much about this topic, but I've realized for a while that a waste of oxygen (meaning me) was conceived on Valentine's Day.
This explains why I was born in November (specifically on November 24th).

What bothers me the most about this is that I wasn't even planned, meaning my existence was entirely random and there were no reasons to exist in the first place.

Sometimes it saddens me to believe that I only came into this world to be a waste of money.
My mother tells me she appreciates me a lot despite not being a planned child, but I don't see the point of appreciating someone who doesn't do anything relevant in life and is just waiting for the day of their death...

Wasn't it easier to use a condom?

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Wouldn't you be a product of Valentine's Day if you were born around November 14? I thought it was 9 months. Where are you getting the extra 10 days from?

Reactions: ClaudeCTTE
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
Wouldn't you be a product of Valentine's Day if you were born around November 14? I thought it was 9 months. Where are you getting the extra 10 days from?
The gestation period is not entirely precise. It's 9 months, but sometimes you can be born a few days earlier or later.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
The gestation period is not entirely precise. It's 9 months, but sometimes you can be born a few days earlier or later.
Ah okay. By the way, do you think that I was a product of birthday sex? My mom's birthday is December 15 and mine is September 14. They wanted it to be the 15th though

Reactions: marchshift
Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
My birthday is in September, so I have to believe I was a product of holiday season shenanigans. I know for sure I was an accident though, my parents told me I was.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
My birthday is in September, so I have to believe I was a product of holiday season shenanigans. I know for sure I was an accident though, my parents told me I was.
When in September? Are you also a Virgo? You give off Virgo vibes lol

SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
A pregnancy is rarely exactly 9 months. A baby is considered full term at 39 weeks, but there's many babies born prematurely or late.

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
Ah okay. By the way, do you think that I was a product of birthday sex? My mom's birthday is December 15 and mine is September 14. They wanted it to be the 15th though
Based on the context of the birthday, it's very likely to be that way. Basically, you would be a birthday gift, and I would be a random thing dressed up as a Valentine's Day gift.

• Yay!
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
September 12. Yes I'm a Virgo.
Oh nice. What's your moon and rising? I'm Pisces moon Leo rising. I don't feel like a Leo rising though

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I was conceived around Juneteenth, so I can only assume my parents were celebrating the end of slavery. Which makes no sense as we're not even black. I'll have to ask them what they were thinking.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Based on the context of the birthday, it's very likely to be that way. Basically, you would be a birthday gift, and I would be a random thing dressed up as a Valentine's Day gift.
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
Oh nice. What's your moon and rising? I'm Pisces moon Leo rising. I don't feel like a Leo rising though
I think sun in Virgo and moon in Sagittarius but I'm not sure

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I think sun in Virgo and moon in Sagittarius but I'm not sure
That's interesting. Virgo and Sagittarius seem to be very different. Wait didn't you say that you were a combo of 2 very different Kiersey temperaments? Maybe this could explain that

Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
That's interesting. Virgo and Sagittarius seem to be very different. Wait didn't you say that you were a combo of 2 very different Kiersey temperaments? Maybe this could explain that
Maybe, yeah.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I haven't thought much about this topic, but I've realized for a while that a waste of oxygen (meaning me) was conceived on Valentine's Day.
This explains why I was born in November (specifically on November 24th).

What bothers me the most about this is that I wasn't even planned, meaning my existence was entirely random and there were no reasons to exist in the first place.

Sometimes it saddens me to believe that I only came into this world to be a waste of money.
My mother tells me she appreciates me a lot despite not being a planned child, but I don't see the point of appreciating someone who doesn't do anything relevant in life and is just waiting for the day of their death...

Wasn't it easier to use a condom?
You might have been planned all along, but maybe, just maybe, your parents did not know that you were planned but a higher power might have.

You are a gift to me and so many others. Having no family nor friends, folks on here, like YOU! make each and every day so much better for me and my 24/7 chronic pain, thank you.

Walter