ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
I'm sitting in my room and I thought about just trying my exit bag here instead of driving out somewhere nice. I live with others so it'll be obvious if I move my nitrogen. If I'm being honest I don't know how I got it in the house without anyone noticing.

I've set up a bunch of pillows and towels in my bed to keep my body in the appropriate position and all I can think about is how nice it would be to just go to sleep like this for the last time. Its so comfortable sitting here.

I've made a post or two about how I don't know if right now is a good time to ctb because of the situation I'm in. Long story short is I don't want to hurt anyone else and if I don't set everything up perfectly then I just might. I just need to make sure that my passing isn't going to kick up any dirt for the few I care about.

I'm just so ready to be gone. I've heard death described as taking off a tight shoe. In my case it's more of a tight straight jacket. How nice it would be to take it off. I just feel so suffocated and helpless. There was a chance for me to be happy and avoid all of this suffering I've gone through, but that was so long ago. My life is beyond saving now. I want to rest.

I might try to do it tonight. It wouldn't be the best time, but I fear if I wait too much longer then the aftermath is only going to get worse. I just can't bear to live through another year. I'll post another thread if I decide it's time. If not this is just another vent post I guess.

Thank you all for the resources on this forum. I wouldn't have been able to secure my ticket out of here if it wasn't for this place. I hope you all find peace someday.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SenseOfLoss, Yaffle, leavingthesoultrap and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wishing to be permanently free from this existence, I hope that you eventually find the peace you are searching for as well.

• Love
Reactions: ADeadBunny
兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
I'm sorry that it has come to this for you. If you need someone to talk to I'd be happy to listen.

Whatever you decide to do I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: ADeadBunny
ADeadBunny

ADeadBunny

🪦 July 20th, 2003 - January 8th, 2024
Nov 19, 2023
Update:

Yeah I fucked up, I should've done it last night. If I had I think everything would've been fine. Hindsight huh. I guess I'm going to be sticking around for longer than I want, but I've made it this far. I can waste away a little longer I guess.

But yeah, this hurts worse than my most botched attempt to ctb. It seems I'm just a vessle for pain. I used to think that nothing could hurt me worse than I hurt myself, but this is new. I think I'm going to buy some etizolam to take the edge off. Jesus, I hate this feeling of being trapped.

I hope no one has to hurt like this, but I know this will resonate with far to many of you. If you believe in any higher power, I hope they're with you. I know if there is one they've abandoned me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SVEN, justcallmeJ, Yaffle and 1 other person