• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
A few ideas. Casualty rate isn't 50% but if you wanted to "have an accident" you could.

• Those guys that replace light bulbs on radio towers.
  • Skydiving instructor
  • skyscraper window washer
  • stuntman (showbiz is always looking for people to do dangerous shit.)
  • Lineman/power line worker

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
Don't sign up for infantry if you're just trying to get killed. Other infantry is going to be counting on you and you could get them killed, and that's not cool.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

I wish the gladiator games were still around. I would volunteer. Unfortuantly its the 21st century so evrey job is pc and safe. Death is rare not common. Ofcourse you could intentionally die and make it look accidental. Something as simple as hiking and falling off a cliff, accidentally drowning etc. (Many experts actually estimate for evrey 3 death by suicide atleast 2 are rulled accidental, its actually really easy to be accidental becuase coronors are hesitant rulling something as a suicide unless their is extensive evidence to proof it is a suicide.)

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/05/14/20-deadliest-jobs-in-america

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
This is the 21st century not world war 2. Death in the U.S. military are currently rare, their are civilian jobs with higher casualty rates.
That's what I meant. If you go out there just trying to get killed, you're going to get other people killed because it's hard to just get yourself in a situation like that. Going in the military is a whole lot of work to just try to CTB. It's stupid.

S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
I wish the gladiator games were still around. I would volunteer. Unfortuantly its the 21st century so evrey job is pc and safe. Death is rare not common. Ofcourse you could intentionally die and make it look accidental. Something as simple as hiking and falling off a cliff, accidentally drowning etc. (Many experts actually estimate for evrey 3 death by suicide atleast 2 are rulled accidental, its actually really easy to be accidental becuase coronors are hesitant rulling something as a suicide unless their is extensive evidence to proof it is a suicide.)

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2016/05/14/20-deadliest-jobs-in-america

Thanks for the link.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Prostitution can get you killed really fast, more so if you are a woman. Either by some disease or by some crazy psycho. Sad reality.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
I do window washing. Lots of tall buildings.
Being a skydiver, I used to want that job, just for the free BASE jumps. Of course, I'd get fired mighty quick. It would be worth it, though.

Reactions: dano6533