• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
So a little bit about me, I'm 32 and I have four kids I'm not allowed to see because my ex sued the living shit out of me while I was incarcerated. She literally enjoys causing me to suffer and not one single judge has been in my favor. And being a father is the only thing I've ever been good at.

I'm with a girl and we've been together over a year, and there's really no convincing her without being manipulative to have kids.
She has a phobia. I don't want to downplay her point of view but I can't expect her to ever understand what being a father means to me.

Even at my lowest I have always been able to take care of my kids, and I miss holding my daughter in my arms. And after what my ex-wife has done I'm afraid to really ever open up to anyone else.

I've been considering partial suspension for a while now. I'm tired of being me.

I feel like the only people who understand me are on the site and most of them are either planning do CTB or have successfully CTB.
So fuck me, All my friends are dead and I'm here alone again. 🤷‍♂️ 💀

TheLastGreySky

TheLastGreySky

Experienced
Nov 24, 2023
you have kids and don't want to be alive so why is having another child going to suddenly make you want to live
I can't see my kids because I lost custody because my ex-wife was a malicious and petty bitch.