• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
I think I have decided on a method to ctb, I know SN would be much better but something about hanging appeals to me. I don't know how to describe it and it might sound stupid but I've always thought about hanging myself. It would be easier for me I think and I don't have to plan much ahead in terms of ordering everything I need for SN or something. I will definetly look into it more but if anyone has any tips please reply, thank you.

Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans
Slasher

Slasher

crybaby
Jun 6, 2023
I have this too that's why my first 2 attempts were hanging, it's not stupid at all don't worry. I'm not really qualified on giving you tips on hanging looking at how I failed twice LOL. I wish you the best of luck on your journey and I hope you decide on your method <3.

Jule_from_Germany

Jule_from_Germany

Soon, my soul will fly away. I love you all
Jun 8, 2023
I've thought about it too but I fear the pain. Also, there might come a time when I can't do this physically any more due to illness

highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
I have this too that's why my first 2 attempts were hanging, it's not stupid at all don't worry. I'm not really qualified on giving you tips on hanging looking at how I failed twice LOL. I wish you the best of luck on your journey and I hope you decide on your method <3.
I also failed at hanging myself with a belt once lmao, thx

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I admire those with the courage for the hanging method, I've never attempted as I would fear it failing. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

• Hugs
Reactions: highjumping and EndJstifiesTheMeans
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Honestly I would have done that in my flat if I had somewhere to hang myself. I thought I could do partial hanging but I couldn't.

I have watched some hanging videos online it seems like a simple quick method but I don't know how it's like because I have never trued hanging myself.

highjumping

highjumping

Outcast
May 30, 2023
I admire those with the courage for the hanging method, I've never attempted as I would fear it failing. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.
I failed once before or better they cut the belt before anything happened but hopefully it will work when I need it
Honestly I would have done that in my flat if I had somewhere to hang myself. I thought I could do partial hanging but I couldn't.

I have watched some hanging videos online it seems like a simple quick method but I don't know how it's like because I have never trued hanging myself.
Your head feels like it's about to explode and it gets hot, you see blurry and idk further, they cut the belt lol

Reactions: afterlyfebob
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to I want to hang myself

Reactions: highjumping
clavicals

clavicals

тоска
Jun 4, 2023
Same here , I would prefer sn method but I'm burnt out and tired and don't have the energy for all that organising.
hanging seems like a better alternative and quick.
I wish you luck on your journey. Hope you find peace soon friend

• Hugs
Reactions: highjumping