meltskelt

meltskelt

who?
Aug 11, 2023
I started to feel anxious about not dying before getting too old so I decided to start planning everything to not leave any chance of surviving
Do you ever have this feeling that you migth just give up on suicide because you are too scared of it not working? I don't want to keep myself alive much longer but at the same time, what if I just end up in a coma or something worse???

• Hugs
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Unknown21, Some place nice and 4 others
D1byRam3n

D1byRam3n

Trying to escape from cruel reality
Nov 14, 2023
Yeah, i often thinking to die in young age too but too scared to do suicide.so in the end im just keep my suffering going on instead.im so stupid,didn't I?

• Love
Reactions: meltskelt
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case it horrifies me the thought of reaching an old age, I don't see any benefit to that, I'd prefer to cease existing to avoid all future undesirable suffering. It's so horrible and cruel how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace when we want to, I hate how it's so difficult to die. A suicide attempt going wrong is also what I fear, just in general the fact that suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible keeps me trapped here.

• Hugs
Reactions: D1byRam3n and meltskelt
ToTheEgress

ToTheEgress

DANCE WILD AND SCREAM
Nov 10, 2023
I can relate. When I was about to turn 20 I was planning on killing myself so that I would die as a teen.

FakeNewYorker

FakeNewYorker

born to suffer
Oct 6, 2023
yeah same, i find the idea of aging terrifying.... feeling how your body changes and feeling old in general all without considering possible health issues... i would not have the strength or motivation to keep myself alive at that point. i would rather go with my 5 senses

• Love
meltskelt

meltskelt

who?
Aug 11, 2023
In my case it horrifies me the thought of reaching an old age, I don't see any benefit to that, I'd prefer to cease existing to avoid all future undesirable suffering. It's so horrible and cruel how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace when we want to, I hate how it's so difficult to die. A suicide attempt going wrong is also what I fear, just in general the fact that suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible keeps me trapped here.
people believe you need to be alive until the very end.. But that is really unfair