• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thrashisland

thrashisland

Jul 21, 2023
Does anyone else just want to die pretty? It's the only thing holding me back from ctb because most accessible methods leave your corpse mutilated. I know death isn't pretty but I want to look at least pretty in my final moments.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic, darkandtwisty, SilentSuicidal and 17 others
W

watercube

Jul 26, 2023
I feel what you're saying. I want to die in a non violent way if possible, preserving my body. I get a bad feeling when I think about my body being all messed up, I too want to die pretty.

Reactions: Venessolotic, (in)sane and thrashisland
E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
Does anyone else just want to die pretty? It's the only thing holding me back from ctb because most accessible methods leave your corpse mutilated. I know death isn't pretty but I want to look at least pretty in my final moments.

Use any powder?

onceinthefuturewas

onceinthefuturewas

Apr 13, 2023
i think drinking chemicals might work, but i don't know which ones sorry. But also, the most beautiful way to die is with a smile on your face, so try to live a fulfilling life if you can before you die. Sorry if it sounds controversial.

• Love
Reactions: Nefera, bussy, AmberianDawn and 2 others
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i don't know about pretty but i was always attracted to the term 'dignified death'

Reactions: Venessolotic, Starry✧・゚Daze and Ironweed
azurarcher

azurarcher

Mar 7, 2023
Yeah, that's why SN is perfect for me~ I love that it makes skin ashy grey and blue. I will be wearing a dark deep blue dress so the skin won't look out of place. I was also thinking of dying my hair blue or green to finish the look~

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, bussy, AmberianDawn and 7 others
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
It will matter less if you plan to be cremated. The main reasons for choosing a method should be success based.

Last edited:
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, ToMoveOn and ijustwishtodie
thrashisland

thrashisland

Jul 21, 2023
Use any powder?
powder? what do you mean by that?
I feel what you're saying. I want to die in a non violent way if possible, preserving my body. I get a bad feeling when I think about my body being all messed up, I too want to die pretty.
You get it, I wish there were nonviolent accessible methods with high success rates :(
Yeah, that's why SN is perfect for me~ I love that it makes skin ashy grey and blue. I will be wearing a dark deep blue dress so the skin won't look out of place. I was also thinking of dying my hair blue or green to finish the look~
I'm new here and don't know what SN is but keep seeing it. What is it? also that sounds amazing, I'm sure you'll look beautiful. That's what I'm trying to go for too have my outfit and makeup coordinated for my final moments.

• Love
Reactions: azurarcher and saddestbunny
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I find death to be beautiful in almost all forms but preferably least grotesque as possible.

I would love to appear simply sound asleep accompanied by nice makeup and a nice outfit. I truly hope I look at peace when I pass.

• Love
Reactions: Nefera, thebelljarrr, a.hamza.13 and 2 others
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
I also want to die pretty, that s why I'm attending gym almost everyday for over 2 months now and I try to lose some weight. Moreover i choose my preferable methods to be as least destructive as possible, which are SN or night-night.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, Taylor_._, thrashisland and 1 other person
azurarcher

azurarcher

Mar 7, 2023
I'm new here and don't know what SN is but keep seeing it. What is it? also that sounds amazing, I'm sure you'll look beautiful. That's what I'm trying to go for too have my outfit and makeup coordinated for my final moments.
Sodium Nitrite (NaNO2); there are quite a lot of resources on the forum regarding this method.
Thank you, you'll look perfect too~. It's okay to want to look pretty in your final moment, perhaps it's one's belief about the afterlife or just an attachment to the body. For me it's more about expression: I lived as an artist and I want my death to be my final artwork. Some may say it's cringe or meaningless, but if it makes you feel more peaceful why not~

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, a.hamza.13, Caramelized and 1 other person
lackadazeE

lackadazeE

Jul 29, 2023
I think blood is beautiful so I suppose that would differ from the ideal of a pretty death. I don't really mind how my body looks as long as it isn't found.

Reactions: Venessolotic
thrashisland

thrashisland

Jul 21, 2023
Sodium Nitrite (NaNO2); there are quite a lot of resources on the forum regarding this method.
Thank you, you'll look perfect too~. It's okay to want to look pretty in your final moment, perhaps it's one's belief about the afterlife or just an attachment to the body. For me it's more about expression: I lived as an artist and I want my death to be my final artwork. Some may say it's cringe or meaningless, but if it makes you feel more peaceful why not~
thank you! & as a fellow artist that's exactly how i see it. an artists life is the soul of their work and with then of ones life is also a part of their artistic journey. why not make the end of it the finale it is. I want the whole setting of my death reflect who i was as a person and be all decorated just how I want it to be

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic and azurarcher
W

Whistea

Jul 29, 2022
Nah, I don't really have any romantic feelings about it like that. Besides, I'm not pretty in life, so I wouldn't be able to be pretty in death, even if I wanted to. 😆

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I'm not concerned with dying pretty, but I would like something peaceful. SN, R2D III, and the inert gas methods are probably the best ways to die pretty and peaceful. Going out messy doesn't really appeal to me too much. Let my loved ones have an open casket so they can see me once more.

Reactions: thrashisland
HangingBlossom

HangingBlossom

Linnéa - Rope Dancer
Jul 13, 2024
Of course, I also want to die beautifully too. Isn't that what every girl wants? I have seen many photos of people who have committed suicide. But I can't understand how people, especially women, can kill themselves without paying attention to their appearance. You may be found by someone who knows you very well, but in any case you will be examined by strangers. The image of your corpse will definitely be etched in their memories.

When I leave, I'll be wearing a decent make-up, a suitable hairstyle and a nice outfit. But I definitely won't be hanging myself in casual clothes or pyjamas. Instead, I will wear either a white or black blouse dress or a white blouse with a black skirt. I will definitely wear thicker black tights underneath, so that the inevitable is not so obvious. These similar outfit I would like to wear in the coffin at my funeral too. So far, my decision has already been made.

Reactions: a.hamza.13
W

whydidthishappen

May 6, 2024
This is retarded

• Yay!
Reactions: thebelljarrr, divinemistress36, locked*n*loaded and 1 other person
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
No, I get this too. I bought a pretty dress and flower crown and plan on doing my makeup and hair special when I do it.

Reactions: Venessolotic and a.hamza.13
F

failure383

Jul 2, 2024
leave your corpse mutilated
Nature! Nature will mutilate your body. No matter your efforts, your corpse will rot and look as disgusting as every other corpse in the process. The difference whether it was hanging, OD or poison will make no difference whatsoever if you're rotting 6ft under the ground.

W

whydidthishappen

May 6, 2024
I
I wish there is a JFL react here
I don't mean to troll or be dismissive or mean. I understand why people would want to do this given the state of the world and society. I really also have no room to speak since im a female, moderately attractive since I was a child. I just don't see this as the only valid reason to die. I have severe complications personally that makes it upsetting for me to hear that this is why people kill themselves….hence my impulsive response. 😬

Reactions: a.hamza.13
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If this conversation doesn't show how differently male and female minds work, I don't know what would.

• Yay!
Reactions: AmberianDawn and ToMoveOn
W

whydidthishappen

May 6, 2024
If this conversation doesn't show how differently male and female minds work, I don't know what would.
I know Plenty of men who are way more vain than women.

Reactions: divinemistress36, thebelljarrr and EvisceratedJester
HangingBlossom

HangingBlossom

Linnéa - Rope Dancer
Jul 13, 2024
I don't mean to troll or be dismissive or mean. I understand why people would want to do this given the state of the world and society. I really also have no room to speak since im a female, moderately attractive since I was a child. I just don't see this as the only valid reason to die. I have severe complications personally that makes it upsetting for me to hear that this is why people kill themselves….hence my impulsive response. 😬

I think we misunderstand each other. I don't mean that I want to die because I find myself unattractive - quite the opposite. There are many other reasons for my decision.
I just believe that you can't commit suicide without giving yourself at least some dignity. For me personally, dying naked or in inappropriate clothing is a no go.
After all, you don't go to Christmas mass in a T-shirt and jogging bottoms. Even as a little girl, my mother always dressed me in a festive, usually white and high-necked blouse for important events. I'm just conservative in that respect.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
hey! was looking for ya. sorry about going off topic but it is an old thread after all.

wanted to ask you how you felt about rump's pa thing. personally, i wish people had better aim.

@

a.hamza.13

dignified death? i suppose the word 'private' would cover it.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
wanted to ask you how you felt about rump's pa thing. personally, i wish people had better aim.
Well, as much as I am not a murderer, and I really don't want to, or, at least, try not to (I'm far from perfect), wish or hope for death on anyone, I do believe, with every fiber of my being, that Trump is an evil, evil man, and if anyone deserved to be "taken out", he certainly fits the bill. I suppose kudos for trying.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and MyChoiceAlone
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
This comes down to gender expectations, not biology. If men were raised with the same impossible beauty standards and expectations that women are subjected to then they would be thinking the same thing.

Reactions: Saturn_, AmberianDawn, Kawaii_Shoujo215 and 1 other person
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
Well, as much as I am not a murderer, and I really don't want to, or, at least, try not to (I'm far from perfect), wish or hope for death on anyone, I do believe, with every fiber of my being, that Trump is an evil, evil man, and if anyone deserved to be "taken out", he certainly fits the bill. I suppose kudos for trying.
i wanted to ask the president to give the man a pardon (as rump would do) but i found out he didn't make it :(