• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
is this a good or bad thing? how are men different in this respect
I guess, in respect to the point in question, that I don't give a crap what I look like when I die. I doubt most men would. The most important thing(s) for me would be having my affairs in order and making sure my method is successful.

Only after that, if there's time, would I make sure to get into my prettiest dress, my makeup is done flawlessly, and my hair and nails are all done up, too. 😁😅😂🤣😜🤪🤫
i wanted to ask the president to give the man a pardon (as rump would do) but i found out he didn't make it :(
I hadn't heard that. Yeah, guess he doesn't need one now.

lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
I guess, in respect to the point in question, that I don't give a crap what I look like when I die. I doubt most men would. The most important thing(s) for me would be having my affairs in order and making sure my method is successful.

Only after that, if there's time, would I make sure to get into my prettiest dress, my makeup is done flawlessly, and my hair and nails are all done up, too. 😁😅😂🤣😜🤪🤫
might be because of social attitudes. idk. i think the differences in male/female brains consist in other features, just not this. or maybe male/female psychology is more accurate.
maybe i am more feminine, since i think i'd rather have my body look nicer at death than most of the corpses of suicide victims. that might be an attachment to my own body, though

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
might be because of social attitudes. idk. i think the differences in male/female brains consist in other features, just not this. or maybe male/female psychology is more accurate.
maybe i am more feminine, since i think i'd rather have my body look nicer at death than most of the corpses of suicide victims. that might be an attachment to my own body, though
Oh, I think there are many differences in how a male vs female brain "thinks", so to speak, and certainly not just "this" that we're talking about. And on the record, I think that's a good thing. And I'm not "making fun" of any female wanting to look her best at her death. I hope you all see that my comments were only meant in jest.

Honestly, I think this world *might* be better off with women, and their "female" minds, in control of our governments and institutions. I mean, if it isn't evident by now, this world is pretty much a mess in a multitude of ways. The one thing that has held prominate, since the birth of modern civilization, is that men have, pretty much, ran the show, so to speak. It doesn't seem like it's working too well. I think it's time, past time, actually, for a major change. I, for one, would at least like to see (although I'm not going to be able to bc I'm def planning on getting out in the not-to-distant future), what a world ran by majority females would look like. I doubt it would be any worse than we have now, and, I think, it may just end up better than we have currently. I just think that guys have effed this world up long enough.

Reactions: divinemistress36, lamargue and thebelljarrr
lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
Oh, I think there are many differences in how a male vs female brain "thinks", so to speak, and certainly not just "this" that we're talking about. And on the record, I think that's a good thing. And I'm not "making fun" of any female wanting to look her best at her death. I hope you all see that my comments were only meant in jest.
agree. no i just thought it was interesting, lol
Honestly, I think this world *might* be better off with women, and their "female" minds, in control of our governments and institutions. I mean, if it isn't evident by now, this world is pretty much a mess in a multitude of ways. The one thing that has held prominate, since the birth of modern civilization, is that men have, pretty much, ran the show, so to speak. It doesn't seem like it's working too well. I think it's time, past time, actually, for a major change. I, for one, would at least like to see (although I'm not going to be able to bc I'm def planning on getting out in the not-to-distant future), what a world ran by majority females would look like. I doubt it would be any worse than we have now, and, I think, it may just end up better than we have currently. I just think that guys have effed this world up long enough.
i think the way in which societies develop and cultivates itself is quite nuanced. an other-world not built on patriarchal values might suffer the same crisis of our own, though that almost supposes that you substitute all men in power for women rather than begin from the ground-up (the point when societies began to develop). i remember a girl i knew who termed it 'phallocracy.' i wonder in how many other-worlds with similar starting conditions would end in phallocracies.

what if we were to, suppose, replace all men with masculine characteristics with men of feminine ones. and what if a patriarchy developed to accommodate for these 'feminine' men? i wonder if it would be the same. interesting to think about imo

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Well, as much as I am not a murderer, and I really don't want to, or, at least, try not to (I'm far from perfect), wish or hope for death on anyone, I do believe, with every fiber of my being, that Trump is an evil, evil man, and if anyone deserved to be "taken out", he certainly fits the bill. I suppose kudos for trying.
I believe he is evil to

• Yay!
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't care about dying pretty per se but I do want to die young. In my view, the younger I die, the better it would be for me overall as I'd miss out on more suffering, more pain, more wage slavery etc. I want to avoid life as much as possible

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
AmberianDawn

AmberianDawn

Jun 9, 2024
If possible, yes, since my corpse is going to be blue, the clothes should match even a little, I did not take care of myself for many years of my life, currently I stopped smoking and other habits to be able to leave a more presentable corpse

Reactions: divinemistress36
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I believe he is evil to
My mother (deceased) did, too. And I give a lot of deference to her opinion because she grew up in Hitler's Germany, and so would be able to recognize evil again when she saw it.