• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
I want to plan to die on Monday. Monday is the best day for me to die because no one will see me leave. I just need some ideas how. I was thinking going to a hotel(I'm saving up money for it) but what can I do at a hotel? Whitney Houston died in a bathtub in a hotel how did she do it? Maybe bleeding out but I am not sure how? A famous person did that also

Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
If I remember correctly I think Whitney Houston OD'd, but I could be wrong on that. You can do anything in a hotel that you would at home, just depends on what your desired method is

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
If I remember correctly I think Whitney Houston OD'd, but I could be wrong on that. You can do anything in a hotel that you would at home, just depends on what your desired method is
Oh OK it said she died in a bathtub. What did she OD on?

Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
Cocaine I believe. She did die in a bathtub. I think it was a combination of OD and drowning

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
Cocaine I believe. She did die in a bathtub. I think it was a combination of OD and drowning
Yes she drowned it said. How do you get Cocaine and is it something you take like a pill? I don't really know anything about drugs

Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
I dont know if there are any other ways to take it, but from what I know you snort it. I have no idea how to get it though. Drug dealers I guess? Probably sites on the dark web you can get it but I wouldn't have any idea what they are

Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
There are cheap and legal substances which may knock you out in a few seconds. Some of them are mentioned in the titles of recently replied threads on this forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liminal1
U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
Oh OK it said she died in a bathtub. What did she OD on?
GOOGLE is an amazing tool for information! Try using it !
I want to plan to die on Monday. Monday is the best day for me to die because no one will see me leave. I just need some ideas how. I was thinking going to a hotel(I'm saving up money for it) but what can I do at a hotel? Whitney Houston died in a bathtub in a hotel how did she do it? Maybe bleeding out but I am not sure how? A famous person did that also
You sound like you're a child, OR a pro life idiot, testing the members of this forum.
If you were genuinely suicidal, you'd have some ctb methods in mind.

Last edited:
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
Guitarist/lead songwriter of Lifelover died from his prescription overdose. It was supposedly completely on accident too. Wish I knew what he took.

RIP, B

IMG 4475 IMG 4476