Bosty

Bosty

Jul 6, 2020
Im planning for the stat method with SN tonight and I'm realizing how much I don't want to die. I feel more alone than I've ever felt in my life and I've been crying all day. I can hardly speak without crying and have been hiding from my family almost the entire day. I'm terrified, and I'm so alone. I'm planning to leave around 2am, and hoping this works. I have no antiemetics, but I will prepare four cups of SN should I throw up. I don't want to die. I don't want to live. This world wasn't made for people like me. I never had a chance. I'm so scared. I want to reach out to somebody, but I know that I can't. So this is it. I can't handle being so alone anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, CarbonMonoxide, _Minsk and 17 others
happy?1270

happy?1270

Hydrangeas and delphiniums @ my funeral
Mar 11, 2020
I suppose I'll be the first to wish you peace!
Also do you have an antacid? It's also important and is simple to get if you've forgotten! (sorry for stating the obvious, just wanted to make sure)

Reactions: Bosty
Bosty

Bosty

Jul 6, 2020
I suppose I'll be the first to wish you peace!
Also do you have an antacid? It's also important and is simple to get if you've forgotten! (sorry for stating the obvious, just wanted to make sure)
Yes I've got antacid, painkillers, Dramamine (I figure it shouldn't hurt anything) as well as mouthwash and mints :)

Reactions: ebt88
B

BetterInthanOut

Student
Mar 6, 2020
Im planning for the stat method with SN tonight and I'm realizing how much I don't want to die. I feel more alone than I've ever felt in my life and I've been crying all day. I can hardly speak without crying and have been hiding from my family almost the entire day. I'm terrified, and I'm so alone. I'm planning to leave around 2am, and hoping this works. I have no antiemetics, but I will prepare four cups of SN should I throw up. I don't want to die. I don't want to live. This world wasn't made for people like me. I never had a chance. I'm so scared. I want to reach out to somebody, but I know that I can't. So this is it. I can't handle being so alone anymore.

Listen, if you're not sure that you want to ctb, don't do it- you have to be sure. Is there a reason why you can't take another day or two to really figure things out? If you decide it's what you want then we'll support you, but it breaks my heart to think that you might go through with this when you still have doubts about it. I hope you find peace

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Deleted member 18655, CarbonMonoxide and 8 others
Bosty

Bosty

Jul 6, 2020
Listen, if you're not sure that you want to ctb, don't do it- you have to be sure. Is there a reason why you can't take another day or two to really figure things out? If you decide it's what you want then we'll support you, but it breaks my heart to think that you might go through with this when you still have doubts about it. I hope you find peace
I appreciate the concern, and I've been thinking about it for the past 8 years now, the world is better off without me. The most I can possibly do is hurt the people I love.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: letmeseethedeath, Deleted member 17331, BetterInthanOut and 2 others
happy?1270

happy?1270

Mar 11, 2020
[/QUOTE]
oh ops I sound horrible... I didn't read don't want to die... Do think please if you are uncertain. death will wait for you...

Reactions: chumley123, FriendofDeath, Living_Hurts_so_Much and 2 others
B

BetterInthanOut

Student
Mar 6, 2020
I appreciate the concern, and I've been thinking about it for the past 8 years now, the world is better off without me. The most I can possibly do is hurt the people I love.

If that's what you've decided then I wish you the best of luck, I hope you that don't suffer and that you go quickly. Take care

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much, Bosty and happy?1270
happy?1270

happy?1270

Mar 11, 2020
Good kit btw! I'm also planning on using Dramamine when I decide to go. I've heard many opinions on if it is likely to work or is simply just better than nothing. It would be useful to document your experience.

Reactions: letmeseethedeath and Bosty
Bosty

Bosty

Jul 6, 2020
The reality is that I could live my whole life out no problem, I have the potential for any future dream career or whatever, but it all comes at a cost. I will be forever alone. As I saw someone else state "living is a sin." Life without love is simply not worth it. I'm ending it all for the good of the world. I was born without a chance. It's impossible for me to win, and there is no reason to prolong the pain.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath, ebt88, Deleted member 17331 and 3 others
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
We are here. You are not alone. *hugs*

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Living_Hurts_so_Much and Bosty
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
I am sorry you're alone and in so much pain. We are here for you. May you find peace whatever you choose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Bosty
AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
I'm so sorry you feel this way, and that you're feeling alone. I'm in exactly the same position as you, so I understand how it feels. I'm preparing to leave soon via SN too, and I'm tackling the thoughts of truly wanting to leave or not, and know how terrifying the situation is.

If you don't feel the time is right, you can always delay, it doesn't have to be rushed. Either way, whichever option you decide, I wish you peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Linda, letmeseethedeath, Lostandlooking and 2 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
First, my heart breaks for you...I understand all of your emotions.
That said, imho only, you don't sound like you want to go. CTBing in your situation...it just seems like maybe you should at least sit with it a while longer, until/if you can find some deeper peace with it. I understand not wanting to reach out for help, its a uniquely unhelpful experience (at least in my experience.) But you're in significant emotional distress, which is not a good state to be in when making the last decision you'll ever make. Even though you don't know me, I'm sending psychic hugs to you and I care. Please, if you're not 100% sure, wait until you *are*.

• Love
Reactions: BetterInthanOut, FriendofDeath, Bosty and 1 other person
R

Rook86

Jan 22, 2020
It seems to me you're borderline acting impulsively; take your time, seek out friends; for me loneliness is a real issue

Reactions: Deleted member 18655, Bosty and Living_Hurts_so_Much
Bosty

Bosty

Jul 6, 2020
Thank you so much for all the kind replies, I'll see how I feel tonight (in about 4 hours) after mixing the SN. If I am calm enough to drink it, I plan on going through with it. From what I've read, most people seem to freak out or calm down immensely at the moment of taking it. However, I realize that I'm not in a rush, and could even try again as soon as tomorrow. I've just been putting it off for a year already, and I know that if I don't force myself to ctb, I'll never be in the right mindset and situation to end it peacefully. (as in I need ~8 hours in advance for fasting)

Reactions: ebt88
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
Thank you so much for all the kind replies, I'll see how I feel tonight (in about 4 hours) after mixing the SN. If I am calm enough to drink it, I plan on going through with it. From what I've read, most people seem to freak out or calm down immensely at the moment of taking it. However, I realize that I'm not in a rush, and could even try again as soon as tomorrow. I've just been putting it off for a year already, and I know that if I don't force myself to ctb, I'll never be in the right mindset and situation to end it peacefully. (as in I need ~8 hours in advance for fasting)
Whatever you decide, may you finally have peace. We are here for you.

E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
You are not alone . we are with you

• Love
Reactions: Bosty and Living_Hurts_so_Much
Bosty

Bosty

Jul 6, 2020
Just took 600mg ibuprofen, almost didn't get up to my alarm, feeling calm, however, based on the feel in my stomach after the 10ish hours of fasting I did, I can see myself throwing up the SN. I'm gonna run to the bathroom one last time.

E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
Just took 600mg ibuprofen, almost didn't get up to my alarm, feeling calm, however, based on the feel in my stomach after the 10ish hours of fasting I did, I can see myself throwing up the SN. I'm gonna run to the bathroom one last time.
You can postpone it if you don't feel good now .Next time you may need less fasting

Bosty

Bosty

Jul 6, 2020
Just wrote a simple note and turned on some music. Almost ready to cry again, but I think I can calm down. I'm gonna go premeasure the water in all 4 cups, and take 2 50mg Dramamine tablets.
Wooow I suck at swallowing pills dry. Dramamine is nasty after sitting in your mouth for almost an entire minute. Had to take a little sip of water for those 2 pills
Leaving it in my mouth for so long makes it feel kinda numb, weird. Two tagamet is next at 3:10
Fml my 3:00 alarm just scared me half to death.
Am now sucking on a lifesaver mint for the gross taste of the Dramamine.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath, clocktower, Emily123 and 1 other person
clocktower

clocktower

anxious
Jun 25, 2020
we're all here with you no matter what your decided outcome is. :heart: i hope you find the peace you deserve no matter what you do.

• Love
Bosty

Bosty

Jul 6, 2020
Tagamet down, now we wait... I'm planning on leaving my phone turned off in the bathroom after mixing the drink, to prevent myself from calling ems. I have no idea how life works after a failed suicide attempt, I've never had anybody close to me attempt, and I've never done so myself, so if I live idk when I'll have access here again.
I wonder if I should have let myself cry, so my family could see my dried tears and know that it wasn't easy. Too late now I guess. I don't wanna lose this commitment.
According to my watch, my heart rate is at ~100 and I'm very stressed.
I'm gonna start measuring the SN out now, probably 23grams per 50ml
Yikes my family is still awake. Maybe I made too much noise

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
Why do you believe you will always be alone if you stay? I can relate to being without hope. It reaches all the way, into your soul. You said you don't want to die. Are you now comfortable with your decision? Don't let anyone influence you. Please.

Whatever your decision, I support you. Know we are here. Sending you light and love to protect and comfort you on whatever journey you take.

Bosty

Bosty

Jul 6, 2020
I don't wanna wait too long after taking all these drugs
I'm only making three drinks cuz mixing is a but loud
Why do you believe you will always be alone if you stay? I can relate to being without hope. It reaches all the way, into your soul. You said you don't want to die. Are you now comfortable with your decision? Don't let anyone influence you. Please.

Whatever your decision, I support you. Know we are here. Sending you light and love to protect and comfort you on whatever journey you take.
I was born without a chance, it doesn't matter when I die, my whole life had been and will be full of pain. I want to end it now.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much, Emily123, Lostandlooking and 2 others
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
Much peace to you, @Bosty!

• Love
Bosty

Bosty

Jul 6, 2020
3 drinks mixed, I put about 21-22gm in each, it took a while but all the crystals look dissolved. I'm going to simply leave my phone out of reach, and hope if I throw up it is quiet.

Thanks for being here with me, should I survive I will let you all know, you were here for me to vent when nobody else was there for me. You've helped me a tremendous amount mentally, and in no way did I feel pressured to ctb. Thanks again. This will hopefully be my last post.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Raminiki, Living_Hurts_so_Much, Wisdom3_1-9 and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
3 drinks mixed, I put about 21-22gm in each, it took a while but all the crystals look dissolved. I'm going to simply leave my phone out of reach, and hope if I throw up it is quiet.

Thanks for being here with me, should I survive I will let you all know, you were here for me to vent when nobody else was there for me. You've helped me a tremendous amount mentally, and in no way did I feel pressured to ctb. Thanks again. This will hopefully be my last post.

I hope everything's okay and you get the peace you deserve.
I'm glad you thought it through and were decisive in the end because as BetterInThanOut said, you gotta be 100% sure about CTB.

The phone off was a wise choice, I'll take it into account when my time comes.

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019

we are here for you . i hope everthing goes very peacefully and you don't even want to use your phone