• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
My advice is not to traumatize the driver of the subway and probably other passengers and people at the station.

Welcome to the forum.

There is a Suicide Resource Compilation with lots of info about methods. When u have a few more messages you can also use the search.

G

giada92

Mar 16, 2024
I can't find suicide resource compilation. I would like to find a painless method. don't make me suffer. do you know any?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I can't find suicide resource compilation. I would like to find a painless method. don't make me suffer. do you know any?
Here:

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, best wishes.

Reactions: iloverachel
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I never know if its sick to say welcome to the community or not. Welcome though, hope you find what you are looking for.

In the pinned posts you will find a compilation thread. There you will find so many quick and peaceful ways. A lot are very documented by some great people.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
What Is It ctb?

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

We have such sights to show you 👁️
Apr 17, 2023
I never know if its sick to say welcome to the community or not. Welcome though, hope you find what you are looking for.

In the pinned posts you will find a compilation thread. There you will find so many quick and peaceful ways. A lot are very documented by some great people.
Welcome to Heaven's Gate 🤣

Reactions: sserafim
G

giada92

Mar 16, 2024
Thank you 😊

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori