Y

youhavethedove

Oct 9, 2023
I don't care what other people think of this... I want to traumatise them in the way that they have traumatised me. I'm planning to superglue my limbs to the inside of their truck and then take an OD. If found by someone else, would this make it more inconvenient to move the body?

Y

youhavethedove

Oct 9, 2023
Even if they rip the body off, it would leave skin?

FadingShadows

FadingShadows

always a nightmare, never a dream
Sep 10, 2023
Is it even possible for a person to superglue themselves to an object in that way? O_o I get a little on myself every so often, and I usually have enough time to pull my fingers apart before it actually bonds (so it's not an instantaneous seal, and makes me think it would be pretty difficult to get all four limbs stuck in place), and what's left just ends up flaking away on its own. (Granted, I'm using consumer-grade glue and don't know if there's some industrial version that would actually make this a realistic scenario, so...)

But yeah, it seems like if it DID work, it'd be harder to move a body. I mean, keeping things from pulling apart is kind of what it's for, right? 😅

Y

youhavethedove

Oct 9, 2023
Is it even possible for a person to superglue themselves to an object in that way? O_o I get a little on myself every so often, and I usually have enough time to pull my fingers apart before it actually bonds (so it's not an instantaneous seal, and makes me think it would be pretty difficult to get all four limbs stuck in place), and what's left just ends up flaking away on its own. (Granted, I'm using consumer-grade glue and don't know if there's some industrial version that would actually make this a realistic scenario, so...)

But yeah, it seems like if it DID work, it'd be harder to move a body. I mean, keeping things from pulling apart is kind of what it's for, right? 😅
Protestors seem to be doing it to tarmac and famous works of art and stuff so I don't see why it wouldn't work in the inside of a vehicle. Also if someone catches me, it will stop first responders from intervening if they can't actually move me. I'm not sure exactly which brand they use.