loslassen

loslassen

call me jvne
Dec 8, 2023
I am going to go insane over my mom's control over me and my decisions, even when I don't even live with her she has me on a chokehold, my dad is away and doing his own thing, and my sister is being an asshole to me

I feel so much like anxiety and fear, anger and sorrow, this mixture from hell quite literally makes me feel like I'm going insane and I can't even express it or cope, cry or burst, anyone else?

Last edited:
Reactions: worthIess, Labyrinth and Immensevoid
logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
i feel that a lot, sometimes you just wanna scream or do something so outrageous that it just hurts more than whatevers happening (never understood why people cut themselves before i felt this for the first time) sorry your household seems so suffocating, its worse when you don't even have a family member to rely on

• Love
Reactions: loslassen
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
The paternal or maternal figure evokes a distressing feeling, reminds me of the hateful and discrepant situations to which I was subjected. Possessiveness causes a viscous discomfort, creating a rust that makes all dialogue morbid.

Accompanied by noisy disagreements, we have the formula to wear down mental health.

loslassen

loslassen

call me jvne
Dec 8, 2023
The paternal or maternal figure evokes a distressing feeling, reminds me of the hateful and discrepant situations to which I was subjected. Possessiveness causes a viscous discomfort, creating a rust that makes all dialogue morbid.

Accompanied by noisy disagreements, we have the formula to wear down mental health.
yeah it's no surprise for me, I know myself is deteriorating, has been, having to act and be accordingly to those around me has been draining me since childhood, I don't have the resources or valiancy to speak up more than I have already begged and voiced