• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

myrtaryniel

myrtaryniel

Mar 28, 2019
But I know I can't, because obviously they won't approve. I have already written letters to be read after i'm dead to the people I care the most, but it's not the same. The only place where I can talk safely about ctb is here. It helps me so much.

Reactions: HellinHeaven, aspx and Jen Erik
B

bluesleep

Apr 1, 2019
Maybe you could record videos? It's more... personal than letters.

Reactions: Superfluous, myrtaryniel and Redt2go
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
I will miss the opportunity to have a dynamic interaction also. I say goodbye, the other person says goodbye, too – or says whatever else they may want to say if it's not 'goodbye'. That would be ideal.

Suicide notes are so one-sided, and in some ways feel enormously selfish to me, as they do not give the recipient any chance to respond.

I always think about their utility, because I've never heard of anyone saying, "wow, I feel so comforted by this note saying it was not my fault, I shouldn't feel bad, etc."

Reactions: myrtaryniel
K

Kastema

Apr 2, 2019
I would really advise you against trying to say goodbye to anyone. That's what I did and I regret it. I tried to say goodbye and make sure people understand. People don't understand. And they'll of course try to get you to live. My parents forced me to live by threatening to kill themselves if I die. So now I'm stuck here until they die, which will not be soon.

Leave notes, make videos, write letters. Whatever, just don't tell anyone. It makes everything worse.

• Aww..
Reactions: HellinHeaven, Cookiedough8956 and aspx
aspx

aspx

Mar 25, 2019
People don't understand. And they'll of course try to get you to live.
This. People are selfish saying that suicide is a selfish thing.
I'd suggest you just having a good time with them (if it's possible). That would mean more than saying good bye.

Reactions: myrtaryniel, Kastema and HellinHeaven
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I would really advise you against trying to say goodbye to anyone. That's what I did and I regret it. I tried to say goodbye and make sure people understand. People don't understand. And they'll of course try to get you to live. My parents forced me to live by threatening to kill themselves if I die. So now I'm stuck here until they die, which will not be soon.

Leave notes, make videos, write letters. Whatever, just don't tell anyone. It makes everything worse.

I know this for a fact- I told my bf. I was stupid enough to think that he'd understand. Nope.
And now me CTB might be delayed cause he knows my "deadline" and might call the cops on me beforehand and have me committed.

I learned my lesson. The next time- I'm not telling him shit.

Reactions: novem