Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

I’m having simpsons of mental illness
Jan 29, 2020
I hate life life is bad I keep fucking everything up and I'm an awful person no matter how much I try I will never have people in my life and people will never care for me. Whenever anyone gets to close on me they'll see past my bright, positive and friendly appearances into the fucked up mess that I am, the depression, the anxiety, the darkness... I never have bad intentions but things always seem to go so poorly and I feel like an awful person. I want to vanish. I took 5x my prescribed dose of hydroxozyne in hopes it can keep me from feeling, I might take more if it doesn't help. I just want to vanish

• Aww..
Reactions: rationaltake, AloneInCollege, Rational man and 3 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry you are in such a low place. I wish I knew what to say to make things better.

I'm very much pro choice but please do re-consider trying to overdose on your medication. I'm no expert but I do know that overdosing can sometimes lead to long term health issues- like damage to major organs- rather than death.

If it is your intention to attempt suicide using the pills, please do take a look online to see whether it would actually be effective and what the consequences might be if you fail. It might seem like absolutely the right idea at the moment but you could potentially make things much worse for yourself.

Once again, I'm so sorry you are suffering and I hope you can find a way out of this.

Reactions: rationaltake, Black Rose Bunny and Rational man
Xocoyotzin

Xocoyotzin

Aug 2, 2018
I know how that feels

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Rose Bunny
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I hate life life is bad I keep fucking everything up and I'm an awful person no matter how much I try I will never have people in my life and people will never care for me. Whenever anyone gets to close on me they'll see past my bright, positive and friendly appearances into the fucked up mess that I am, the depression, the anxiety, the darkness... I never have bad intentions but things always seem to go so poorly and I feel like an awful person. I want to vanish. I took 5x my prescribed dose of hydroxozyne in hopes it can keep me from feeling, I might take more if it doesn't help. I just want to vanish
I'm also screaming into the void from literally poisonning everything I own with toxins or allergens. I'm literally ruinning my life.

I hope my inner screams will end after I'm dead.

I don't know those pills but I hope you find peace.

Someone told me I deserve a 2nd... 2nd chance.

If I do, you do too.

Reactions: Forever Sleep, rationaltake, Black Rose Bunny and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you are suffering a lot and I know that it can be so awful being trapped in a life that you hate. I hope that in whatever happens, you find relief from what you are going through as none of us here should ever have to endure such agony.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Black Rose Bunny
Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

I’m having simpsons of mental illness
Jan 29, 2020
I'm so sorry you are in such a low place. I wish I knew what to say to make things better.

I'm very much pro choice but please do re-consider trying to overdose on your medication. I'm no expert but I do know that overdosing can sometimes lead to long term health issues- like damage to major organs- rather than death.

If it is your intention to attempt suicide using the pills, please do take a look online to see whether it would actually be effective and what the consequences might be if you fail. It might seem like absolutely the right idea at the moment but you could potentially make things much worse for yourself.

Once again, I'm so sorry you are suffering and I hope you can find a way out of this.
I appreciate the thought, but I'm not trying to suicide on them, I know that it wouldn't really work, that I've tried before. I just wanted some sleep and relief

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and rationaltake