S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I hate waking up everyday and coming to terms with being alive and that my sufferings presists. It's painful to just exist sometimes, and I hate feeling like I'm reliving the same week over and over again. My life is repetitive, and I hate that. It's the same shit over and over and over and over again. I have too many loose ends to tie up, so I'm in a constant struggle of whether to live or to die. I wish I can just let go of everything. But I want to leave something behind for people to find when I'm gone. I wish life didn't just escalate so fast, then I will have the motivation to tie up my loose ends.

• Hugs
Reactions: lostmyonlylove, apple2myeye!, makethepainstop and 4 others
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
@Scythe I completely understand. I feel the same way. Every night I wish for this to be the end. The last time I close my eyes. To be free from the pain life inflicts on us.

Reactions: Scythe and makethepainstop
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
My life is the same loop of hardship, i should have left this years ago but still stuck here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Scythe, makethepainstop and Living_Hurts_so_Much
Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
I can't help but thinking about Nine inch nails 'every day is exactly the same'. Take a listen

Reactions: Scythe, makethepainstop and Zegers
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
every day it's the same, same shows, same threads on reddit, same anxiety, same food, same physical discomfort, same shit every day, every day. I wonder why there is nothing good or interesting for me here... like other people lives.

• Hugs
Reactions: Scythe, makethepainstop, Wormfood and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings are understandable. It would be ideal to finally be free from this cruel existence. The non existent have no worries, concerns or problems and they are not trapped in this life, having to endure the same day over and over again with the chance of things potentially getting worse at any moment causing extreme suffering. Those who leave this world are certainly lucky. I've always disliked the concept of life and seen absolutely no benefit to being here, only disadvantages. I'm also tired of it all.

Reactions: Zegers and Scythe
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I can't help but thinking about Nine inch nails 'every day is exactly the same'. Take a listen
It's a okay song, but somewhat reliable. Thanks for the recommendation.