• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lekomania

lekomania

Nov 27, 2023
TW, abusive relationship? SA, poisoning
I'm so tired of how he treats me.
Broken promises, lies, constant screaming at me.
It breaks my heart. We were supposed to be happy with each other.
I can't even tell right now, if he is manipulating me, or if i made this all up.
If he is, why is he doing this to me?
I've started taking bupropion and lamotrygnine.
They also prescribed me some diazepam.
When they found out how he treats me.
And life isn't perfect, but i'm coping
i'm actually better, but i feel like he is the only reason i want to die.
And i feel so fucking guilty about this. Sure, i have bad thoughts, about my past, or this fucking enourmous debt i have right now, but lately i'm good at being optimistic. I'ts just like he messes me up.
Why is he doing this?
Our anniverssary is in 4 days.
He lied and hurt me yesterday.
He hid the fact, that he is meeting up with one friend.

Why is this an issue? First, he hid it. Lied to me. Told me about this only after i told him i can go with him to drive around the city. That he already has plans with this piece of shit. I liked this friend. Until he told my partner, after I was molested, that i probably jumped on the monsters' dick. And that he won't say sorry until i prove it. How the fuck would i prove it?
Why is he friends with him? At first he was the one that said, he isn't going to contact him. And now they drink together like it didn't happen.
I need to run away...
I'm so, so tired.....
That was yesterday. Today I woke up to kisses, hugs, "i love you's" and lots of positive attention.
He drove me to my 11 hour shift.
Then, when we almost arrived, he asked me what's wrong. I said i didn't want him to scream again, that I don't want to argue.
He said, "then the fact that you can't communicate is on you".
I started crying. Crocodile tears. I told him about my feelings, and guess what - he started raising his voice at me, making excuses, saying terrible things to me.
This fucked me up so bad i didn't go to work.
We went to pharmacy for my meds, and I cried for 2 hours straight.

I'm still crying. He acts like everything is fine.
He said- "i would cut him off, if you cut off your best friend".
So i blocked her, the only person that I value so much in my life. She did horibble things to me, but that was 12 years ago, she apologized for it, and since then she was my only real friend.
But he said that he won't cut him off until he sees i actually don't text her. I said, how long is it going to take? That i'm thinking about hurting myself, that i think about suicide because of this, that i obssesively tworry about this. He said he will see after he makes sure i don't text her.
I really can't do this anymore. Bought razors. Thinking about obtaining hemlock. It's not a pretty death, but there is not something such as pretty death. It's always fucking awful.

lekomania

lekomania

Nov 27, 2023
It's our anniversary. He met up with him. Secretly. Again. I woke up, and he wasn't here. It was after midnight. So already our anniversary. After I calmly explained, that he hurt me, took him some nasty comments until he apologized with "i know it's not how you wanted our anniversary to be, i don't think i did anything wrong, but i'm sorry for you being hurt now". I responded with "good thing you made sure i knew that you think you did nothing wrong. and you are right. i didn't want it to be like this". He finally said he is going to cut him off. Before he apologized. Because "you're all over my head with this, nagging me all the time, i'll stop contacting him today". What a shame that i don't believe it. What a shame my thighs are already covered in cuts. What a shame i don't believe in his love anymore.

notevenhere

notevenhere

Ghost Angel
Apr 27, 2023
I'm really sorry you're staying with someone that abusive. I wouldn't know what to do in that position. It's hard to escape relationships where you feel like he's the most important thing to you right now. I'm experiencing the same thing where I don't think there's even any love yet I cling to him because of this unhealthy attachment. I hope you're able to escape his hold. I still can't breathe when I think about my ex leaving me.

lekomania

lekomania

Nov 27, 2023
I'm really sorry you're staying with someone that abusive. I wouldn't know what to do in that position. It's hard to escape relationships where you feel like he's the most important thing to you right now. I'm experiencing the same thing where I don't think there's even any love yet I cling to him because of this unhealthy attachment. I hope you're able to escape his hold. I still can't breathe when I think about my ex leaving me.
thank you for your response. i guess i needed this, i feel so alone