S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
I have no motivation to work, what's the point on making money if I don't have anywhere to spend? Just for you know I live with my parents so I don't really need to work. I tried once to quit my job but my boss asked me why and he kinda really didn't want me to quit it so I settled down but now is just too much. I don't see a point in all of this. Any advice?

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, Hyperbunny, darksideofthebright and 1 other person
R

RepressedMind

Miss the full ability to think
Apr 24, 2020
If your job is making you miserable and you can live without it, then you should definitely quit it

Reactions: infinitelove, sadworld, darksideofthebright and 1 other person
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
If your job is making you miserable and you can live without it, then you should definitely quit it
I know it sounds stupid but the worst part of my job is seeing beautiful girls ignoring me. I know it's bizarre, but that's too much to handle by a depressed fellow.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing and Nymph
R

RepressedMind

Miss the full ability to think
Apr 24, 2020
I know it sounds stupid but the worst part of my job is seeing beautiful girls ignoring me. I know it's bizarre, but that's too much to handle by a depressed fellow.
Yeah that can be soul-crushing, I hope that you make the right decision

Reactions: Steamm
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
If they ignore you, they are not worth your time. Period. (I am female)

In my case, I used to make 6 figures. Had I not supported everyone around me, I would be retired now, and have the money to try and find experts in the field to help me. But I am broke. Ironically/horrifically, I am now damaged to the point I can no longer work - and this was at the hands of the person I supported.

So I have a bit of a different take, if you are unsure about what you want to do in the immediate future or where the future will take you (i.e., have any doubts about suicide). my thoughts? Personally, I would keep the job and focus on nothing but accumulating as much money I as I could. Ignore everything else - especially those shallow females.

The bus will always be there and money may give you more options to decide whether or not you want a seat on it.

Much love and peace to you.

<3

Reactions: AutoTap, Good4Nothing, Steamm and 1 other person
S

suicidal257

Nov 24, 2020
I have no motivation to work, what's the point on making money if I don't have anywhere to spend? Just for you know I live with my parents so I don't really need to work. I tried once to quit my job but my boss asked me why and he kinda really didn't want me to quit it so I settled down but now is just too much. I don't see a point in all of this. Any advice?

Find a new one and then leave this and if it's unbearable, just leave since you don't need the money anyway.

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I'm curious what kind of job you do where you're surrounded by beautiful women?:))

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
If you can afford to not work and it's making you sad then id say it's okay to quit. You can always find some other job if necessary

S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
I'm curious what kind of job you do where you're surrounded by beautiful women?:))
It's a large-sized company so there' a lot of women, luckily(or not), most of them are pretty.

Reactions: xLosthopex