Pixiep

Pixiep

Existence is pain
Sep 3, 2019
The why is more important to me which is why this is is in discussion and not method.

Mine is gunshot or overdose i think but im still open to ideas. Gunshot bc i hear its quick and painless if you do it right and i like the poetry of it. As far as overdose, iono ive always been good at doing drugs i figure its a viable way for me to go out lol.

Reactions: checkouttime and crybaby
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
SN because I can't get approved for euthanasia and I can't acquire N.

I am afraid I'll screw up the gunshot or hanging and mutilate myself.

Reactions: Pixiep
Pixiep

Pixiep

Existence is pain
Sep 3, 2019
SN because I can't get approved for euthanasia and I can't acquire N.

I am afraid I'll screw up the gunshot or hanging and mutilate myself.

I am also scared of that. My friend just hung herself pretty efficiently though. And she is tiny and doesnt weigh much so i was very surprised.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
@GoodPersonEffed: do you want to take this one, or should I?

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Full suspension because its the most reliable method I can get. I tried to sever my carotid artery but failed. In full if I push the chair its pretty much over.

Reactions: Pixiep
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
SN because getting N is too difficult and don't have access to firearms or hard drugs. Seems also more peaceful than other methods like hanging it jumping, at least to me

Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
Maybe N. Im looking of I can get it. Maybe yes.

MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
Full suspension. Tried partial to see how it feels and it seemed fine. So I'm going with full due to reliability.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I wonder if I can bear to wait 2.3 more years to get a gun/hope the law becomes more flexible by then since it appears to be among the most efficient methods. I have also considered full suspension, but the only places to hang I got are very easy for me to be quickly found, and I don't know how I'd get and hide a rope without rising too much suspicion. Besides that, I've got no other options, everything else I thought is highly discouraged by everyone.
Edit: maybe car accident. But that would bring material loss to other people, kinda selfish. At this point, though, I'm starting to stop caring.

Last edited:
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Firearm due to reliability and quickness of CTB. I don't like the other methods as they are less reliable, more painful/uncomfortable, and/or less accessible. If I had easy and legal means to a peaceful CTB (like inert gas, SN, or other substance) then I would have chosen that instead.

S

Sangre

Feb 18, 2020
Partial hanging or exsanguination due to lack of options. I prefer N, drug overdose, SN, or CO but I don't have access to any of those.