M

missmiseery

i hate myself and want to die
Jun 28, 2023
I still have hope on the things I do such as university but I feel lonely like never before. I feel my friends more distant everyday and if I don't make a move to talk to them, they won't do the same for me, the guy I was dating ghosted me out of nowhere and I've never had a good relationship with my family so being around them only makes it worse. When I told a friend about this she told me she would always be there and now she barely speaks to me and didn't even told me if I disrespect her in some way, why would you do that? I wish I could believe all this bullshit of loving yourself and your company is the only important one but this is a bunch of lies, how am I supposed to be comfortable with myself if I fucking hate myself? I miss my friends, I miss my date and specially I miss these moments in which I was feeling comfortable with myself. Right now I only feel like I'm in some sort of dead end and the only way out is ctb.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, Pluto and 5 others
mekurin

mekurin

Heading for something better than this
Jul 9, 2023
Not sure if this helps but I feel kinda the same way, minus the romantic relationship part. Are you starting uni now cuz I am too and people are telling me it's a good time to make new friends. Not sure if I'll be capable of that but you might. Try to hold out till then maybe?
You can PM me if you're feeling lonely. I'm pretty much always lonely lol.

• Love
Reactions: missmiseery
FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
I used to feel exactly like this. There are people out there that will accept you for who you are. Don't lose out hope. Pms are open.

• Love
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
Are you good at socializing and is getting to know a different friend group an option? I've had friends, I've had friends that I thought they cared, and then I had friends that literally went to my door and checked up on me, knowing full well that I was probably going to reject them. I had to literally google "what do I do with a support network" because the situation was so novel and alien to me.

I can't give advice on how to make friends. I only ever made mine being in the right place and the right time for joining a group, never upon my own volition. Not even dates/partners really. No idea how to do the first few steps, life just happened to me.

I hope you can find more people to surround you, good luck.

Hugs, šŸ«‚

• Hugs
M

missmiseery

i hate myself and want to die
Jun 28, 2023
Not sure if this helps but I feel kinda the same way, minus the romantic relationship part. Are you starting uni now cuz I am too and people are telling me it's a good time to make new friends. Not sure if I'll be capable of that but you might. Try to hold out till then maybe?
You can PM me if you're feeling lonely. I'm pretty much always lonely lol.
I'm almost finishing it lol in the 7th semester of 10. I'm trying to hold on but everyday it feels harder. Thank you for your support
I used to feel exactly like this. There are people out there that will accept you for who you are. Don't lose out hope. Pms are open.
Thank you so much. It's hard not to lose hope because I've found them after a really long time and now I'm losing everyone, it just hurts
Are you good at socializing and is getting to know a different friend group an option?
People seem to sympathise with me but I don't really know why and I'm bad at making friends that I really trust and feel comfortable with, it usually takes a long time.
No idea how to do the first few steps, life just happened to me
Guess it was the same to me but now it seems like everyone is gone and I don't know how I'm gonna keep going. For the first time I didn't felt scared of being who I was with people and now they're gone.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV)
L

LonelyTurkey

Each day is more exhasuting than the last
Jul 6, 2023
Are you good at socializing and is getting to know a different friend group an option? I've had friends, I've had friends that I thought they cared, and then I had friends that literally went to my door and checked up on me, knowing full well that I was probably going to reject them. I had to literally google "what do I do with a support network" because the situation was so novel and alien to me.

I can't give advice on how to make friends. I only ever made mine being in the right place and the right time for joining a group, never upon my own volition. Not even dates/partners really. No idea how to do the first few steps, life just happened to me.

I hope you can find more people to surround you, good luck.

Hugs, šŸ«‚
I dream about having friends like this. My family hardly ever even checks up on me. I fantasize about having people care enough about me to come to my door, or even just ask what's wrong. I wish I could find someone that cared that much. Maybe I'm just a shit human. How could it be possible for me to meet so many people and none of them care at all?

• Hugs
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV)