• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

babotea

Mar 28, 2023
hi so i wanna ctb prolly in 2 months. i dont wanna ctb in a scary way like jump into train, drown, or jump from high building (it creates too much attention and i dont wanna burden people around me with that plus i dont want my body looks bad, at least i wanna look good for people around me to see and not traumatize them for life) drugs are just not accessible (im living in SEA and everything is pretty much illegal here)

im really interested with exit bag, but idk how to get access to a huge tank and where to put it and the tank is pretty expensive (im still in college with limited money)

im thinking whether or not i can ctb with just wrapping my head in a plastic bag (with seal around the neck) probably with some sleeping pills/alcohol and idk im prolly try to tie my hand.

do u think this would work? or do u have other methods? thankyouuu

• Hugs
Reactions: Scacie
Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
The exit bag is peaceful, but the SN method is cheap and relatively peaceful too.
Not sure if the plastic bag will work. Your SI will 100% kick off even when unconscious, because of the increased concentration of carbon dioxide in the bag. You're likely to rip the bag off, once this happens

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
B

babotea

Mar 28, 2023
The exit bag is peaceful, but the SN method is cheap and relatively peaceful too.
Not sure if the plastic bag will work. Your SI will 100% kick off even when unconscious, because of the increased concentration of carbon dioxide in the bag. You're likely to rip the bag off, once this happens
hi thankyou so much for the reply. is SN legal and if yes, do you know where to obtain it? thankyouu

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and Scacie
heartbroken12

heartbroken12

Mar 17, 2023
The exit bag method is supposed to be painless. But it won't leave you looking like you passed away in your sleep.

I was considering this idea until I looked on Google images :(

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and Scacie
Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
Yes SN is legal. Sadly you have too few posts to receive messages about sources right now, so I can only list the acronym here: IC. You can increase posts by playing some forum games in offtopic, then you can ask people to DM you what IC means hahah
The exit bag method is supposed to be painless. But it won't leave you looking like you passed away in your sleep.

I was considering this idea until I looked on Google images :(
it dosent look pretty, thats for sure. I dont care what happens here after I'm gone though. Won't be my problem anymore

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
maybemonday

maybemonday

surviving but not thriving
Mar 28, 2023
I have thought of a method using water intoxication and it has worked some for people according to a quick google search. It sounds absolutely horrible and I do not recommend it.