• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

idkwhatimdoinghere

Abandoned account
Mar 13, 2024
I tied a noose and attached the rope onto a metal hook installed on my ceiling and when I kicked over the chair I realized I was too low to the ground and had just landed on my feet. A little sad now but we ball I guess. Maybe its a sign I'm not meant to die just yet, that's how I choose to interpret it but yeah, still slightly annoying

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Hey, at least you landed on your feet (like that thing in your pfp)! Hanging is hard to get right though, you have to really know what you're doing. Don't feel too bad, ctb isn't something you can rush into.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I tied a noose and attached the rope onto a metal hook installed on my ceiling and when I kicked over the chair I realized I was too low to the ground and had just landed on my feet. A little sad now but we ball I guess. Maybe its a sign I'm not meant to die just yet, that's how I choose to interpret it but yeah, still slightly annoying
But we are on the roll in the game forum section!

• Yay!
Reactions: penguinl0v3s
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I guess that is true loll
I used to play this on my own in my teens. Keyboard and mouse is best but it was a quick escape from shouting and other people - even at school :

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I hope you are ok.
Height is one major factor. I am sorry.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Atleast youll be better prepared for next time. I feel like its a sign too. I bought a rope to practice hanging and the Amazon driver stole it. Maybe were meant to be here a couple more weeks.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
Right2die

Right2die

Apr 8, 2021
I tried and failed multiple times now too, only I've tried half suspension method.
I'm not brave enough to snap my neck and do full suspension 😞

• Hugs
Reactions: grahf