TraurigerClown

TraurigerClown

Dec 13, 2022
Today i wanted to start with a new Job assignment after some time, i finally felt ready to go and make some money again.
But after 2 hrs and triying not to puke and even harder to try and not to burst into tears right then and there i ran away into the safety of my apartment...!
Im so done for living!

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: outrider567, movinout17, Shivali and 5 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Life sucks sometimes :(

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, TraurigerClown and Rocinante
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry. I really sympathise. I'm about to start a new job. I'm dreading it. 😬

So- had you agreed to do the job, or were you looking for work? Was it being around people again? That's a big thing that scares me. Maybe you need to start smaller- start going into crowded areas etc. Maybe that's a crap suggestion...

Just know you're not alone. I'm bound to be struggling soon with it too. I'm sorry.

• Love
  • Hugs
D

darkdarkdark

Feb 8, 2023
I'm sorry that happened to you. It's hard to overcome anxiety and depression and all that stuffs...

• Love
TraurigerClown

TraurigerClown

Dec 13, 2022
I'm so sorry. I really sympathise. I'm about to start a new job. I'm dreading it. 😬

So- had you agreed to do the job, or were you looking for work? Was it being around people again? That's a big thing that scares me. Maybe you need to start smaller- start going into crowded areas etc. Maybe that's a crap suggestion...

Just know you're not alone. I'm bound to be struggling soon with it too. I'm sorry.
I really wanted to do this Job and finally at least earn some Money to buy SN and all necessitys.
It started slowly by sitting in Boss Office and got worse when they showed me around this company and idk...the moment i was alone with the colleagues it was over, so i ran in my breakfast break...!

Wish you all the best for your new start and i press my thumbs you want have the same issues like me

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I really wanted to do this Job and finally at least earn some Money to buy SN and all necessitys.
It started slowly by sitting in Boss Office and got worse when they showed me around this company and idk...the moment i was alone with the colleagues it was over, so i ran in my breakfast break...!

Wish you all the best for your new start and i press my thumbs you want have the same issues like me

Oh no. You poor thing. Sounds like a panic attack. Have either of you been in contact since? I wonder if they would be understanding. I expect quite a few people have worked remotely during the pandemic. It's likely quite a strain for many people re-entering a work environment. You'd like to hope employers might be understanding but I suppose it's so competetive out there these days. I'm so sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fraggle77, TraurigerClown and not-2-b-the-answer
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like a really awful and stressful situation to be in, it's certainly understandable feeling so done with existing as there really does seem to be no real relief from suffering as long as we exist here.

movinout17

movinout17

Student
Feb 2, 2023
I feel this, we all try and fail, it's tough. You're strong for your efforts, I currently am not even willing to try as hard as you do. It's okay, thank you for sharing you experience