ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
Feels hella weird putting this up, but I'm drunk and the people have questions, so, ask away!

I took SN in a liquid solution last July after taking a regiment of Meto and survived to talk about it. See my recent post about it for more info. It didn't hurt much and I had no lasting damage, aside from a felony conviction, ha ha ha..

Edit to add: felony due to trying with a partner who got arrested before I did, and gave me a heads up. So I probably proceeded alone after them. I don't quite recall everything 100% due to the Xanax and liquor in my system, plus the great fear of being caught before catching the bus.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: iinner, Dead beat dad, Redrock and 5 others
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Felony convictions still "hurt" lol. I'm sorry you had to go through that..

But what caused you to fail? Even if you wre following a regimen

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, littlelady774 and 1 other person
I

ImpendingExit45

Mar 24, 2019
I could be wrong, but I believe you are the first person on here who has failed despite taking the antiemetic regimen. Were you found too soon?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Sick Boy and 1 other person
ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
Felony convictions still "hurt" lol. I'm sorry you had to go through that..

But what caused you to fail? Even if you wre following a regimen
Thanks. Yes, it hurts. I failed because the police found me way too soon. A loved one had called the police on me fearing my attempt. It took a while before they actually let themselves into my hotel, not under a welfare check, but because of criminal reasons. All in all, a stupid coincidence.
I could be wrong, but I believe you are the first person on here who has failed despite taking the antiemetic regimen. Were you found too soon?
I doubt I'm the first. Just the first willing to post about it. For months I thought I'd never sign back in here.

• Wow
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Cookiedough8956
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Thanks. Yes, it hurts. I failed because the police found me way too soon. A loved one had called the police on me fearing my attempt. It took a while before they actually let themselves into my hotel, not under a welfare check, but because of criminal reasons. All in all, a stupid coincidence.

I doubt I'm the first. Just the first willing to post about it. For months I thought I'd never sign back in here.

Fuck...I have this bad feeling this is whats gonna happen to me... Did you disclose the hotel details to the loved one??
I didn't tell my bf of the location , I'm just hoping he doesn't have me committed beforehand : (

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
I had about 20g dissolved in water, which I drank over the course of an hour. Maybe less. I don't exactly recall. I was judging how strongly the Xanax was affecting me as I drank it, because I didn't want to consume the full dose without the sedative effects being fully engaged. (been binging on alcohol the week before, so I didn't know how much tolerance my brain built up to GABA)

Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
I'm sorry to hear all that. Did you have to undergo any psychiatric evaluation or get sent to the psych ward after that?

ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
Fuck...I have this bad feeling this is whats gonna happen to me... Did you disclose the hotel details to the loved one??
I didn't tell my bf of the location , I'm just hoping he doesn't have me committed beforehand : (
No!! That's what killed me. I thought I had anonymity. Google was subpoenaed for my location through apps on my phone. That's when the police got the ok to enter my hotel room. I had disclosed my note to my loved one 6 hours earlier imagining it could never bite me in the ass...
I'm sorry to hear all that. Did you have to undergo any psychiatric evaluation or get sent to the psych ward after that?
Suffice to say, I was stuck in suicide watch for 9 days in jail afterwards. No bed. No clothes. Pure hell.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, NoOneKnows, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Did you take a stat dose? or 48 hr?
How did it feel afteryou took it?? Did you pass out?

ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
Did you take a stat dose? or 48 hr?
How did it feel afteryou took it?? Did you pass out?
The benzos endured I was loopy af by the time I took anything. I remember the clock in my phone showing 5pm as I took it, then 6:39, the cops bursting in the door. I didn't vomit. It didn't hurt. I remember this euphoria similar to waking up from a dream. (also how I wake up from a post-ictal state; post seizure)

I was EXTREMELY out of it the next few hours while I received treatment.

Edit: sorry. Drunk. I took the stat dose.

Last edited:
  • Wow
ihatepain

ihatepain

I never wanted to be born.
Mar 24, 2019
No!! That's what killed me. I thought I had anonymity. Google was subpoenaed for my location through apps on my phone. That's when the police got the ok to enter my hotel room. I had disclosed my note to my loved one 6 hours earlier imagining it could never bite me in the ass...

Suffice to say, I was stuck in suicide watch for 9 days in jail afterwards. No bed. No clothes. Pure hell.
Wait... so you are saying nobody else knew that you were going to do it on that day and Google was the only reason your suicide attempt failed? WTFF I'm really scared now

Reactions: Meditation guide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
The benzos endured I was loopy af by the time I took anything. I remember the clock in my phone showing 5pm as I took it, then 6:39, the cops bursting in the door. I didn't vomit. It didn't hurt. I remember this euphoria similar to waking up from a dream. (also how I wake up from a post-ictal state; post seizure)

I was EXTREMELY out of it the next few hours while I received treatment.

Damn : /, I'm just glad you didnt feel pain..

ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
Wait... so you are saying nobody else knew that you were going to do it on that day and Google was the only reason your suicide attempt failed? WTFF I'm really scared now
Well, ok, my partner knew. She got busted en route to me. This is what launched the criminal investigation into me and who I was. Prior, I was just a username to my partner.
Damn : /, I'm just glad you didnt feel pain..
All I felt was sleepiness and a tingling in my extremeties. Not unusual for me though, as I usually fall asleep just right to cut off circulation to my arms. It felt completely natural?

• Wow
J

Johnnyk

Jul 19, 2018
How long did it approximately (in hours) take for you to be found after taking the SN?
I'm planning to not be found for 24 hours; do you think being found is what led to your failure?

Are you contemplating the same method again- another one- or have you given up on catching the bus?

thanks, your insight will be very helpful to everyone here :)

Reactions: a3nova, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
How long did it approximately (in hours) take for you to be found after taking the SN?
I'm planning to not be found for 24 hours; do you think being found is what led to your failure?

Are you contemplating the same method again- another one- or have you given up on catching the bus?

thanks, your insight will be very helpful to everyone here :)
My next attempt will be the same, but with zero chance of being caught. No partner, no indication to anyone that what's underway is happening.

If I had to guess, it was less than two hours since I had dosed and took it. I didn't fast. I ate some pizza right before "nap time."

ihatepain

ihatepain

I never wanted to be born.
Mar 24, 2019
Well, ok, my partner knew. She got busted en route to me. This is what launched the criminal investigation into me and who I was. Prior, I was just a username to my partner.

All I felt was sleepiness and a tingling in my extremeties. Not unusual for me though, as I usually fall asleep just right to cut off circulation to my arms. It felt completely natural?
Your partner? Im confused. Why did she get busted? Was she going to kill herself together with you? How did the cops find out?

ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
Your partner? Im confused. Why did she get busted? Was she going to kill herself together with you? How did the cops find out?
Right. That was my partner's plan. They got involved with the police for something unrelated and the police became suspicious of their intention to travel out of state. And basically, she spilled the beans. :nomouth::nomouth:

• Aww..
Reactions: ihatepain, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
You have date for your next attempt? How long after you passed out? How was this time before passing out?

ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
You have date for your next attempt? How long after you passed out? How was this time before passing out?
No date. Taking my time. There's no rush anymore.

fortysixandtwo

fortysixandtwo

Dec 14, 2018
You said it didn't hurt "much." What exactly did you feel after taking SN?

ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
How the fuck did they figure out it so quickly? Do you have any insight?
My lawyer has never seen anyone respond to a subpoena so quickly.

ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
No date. Taking my time. There's no rush anymore.
I'm so sorry that you had this experience; the bit about being in jail sounds awful. Though you obviously wanted an exit, I'm glad that your still with us, & also glad you didn't experience any pain or cause any permanent damage. I think that's crazy how you were found; I don't know all the circumstances, but I guess I sure as hell won't bring my phone with me when I ctb. Or I'll shut it off. Glad that you seem to be better now; I think no date & taking your time is the best approach. I wish you the best!!

Reactions: ultraviolet sin, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
X

xb243

Feb 20, 2019
My next attempt will be the same, but with zero chance of being caught. No partner, no indication to anyone that what's underway is happening.

If I had to guess, it was less than two hours since I had dosed and took it. I didn't fast. I ate some pizza right before "nap time."
Would you have been dead if you haven't been found?

How many minutes before the SN did you take the anti-acid (Tagamet) ?

And did you pass out?

Sorry if I have many questions. Just really need to know.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
Still a little bit confusing story. Would you try to reconstruct the timeline?

00:00 First gulp
00:05 ...
etc

And how did they bring you back? Flushed your stomach?

Reactions: thishappened, Circles, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
E

est0091

Dead behind the eyes
Oct 26, 2018
Stat dose for the win!

So glad to read you had a pizza beforehand too.

If you're confident fasting isn't nessecsry with tagamet, ima have my last supper too!

Reactions: Circles and Lifeisatrap
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
Still a little bit confusing story. Would you try to reconstruct the timeline?

00:00 First gulp
00:05 ...
etc

And how did they bring you back? Flushed your stomach?
Yes can you describe when you passed out approximately? Apparently 15 minutes from what Ive read somewhere, but I guess it changes from person to person.

Anyhow, I'm right to not bring my cellphone and doing it alone, thanks for confirming that.

The only error you did imo is that you didnt fast, your gut wont absorb as quickly the sn when you have a meal before. This could explain why you have been saved more than an hour an a half later. Normally, again as read somewhere your body should be clinically dead at +1hour after the taking of sn.

You mentioned tingling on the extremities, that makes sense. I presume this is due to cyanosis. This is what makes me nervous. In case I fail, i dont want to rot alive.

Reactions: Meditation guide, littlelady774, Circles and 2 others
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
You mentioned seizures. Do you take meds for those?
I'm epileptic, so I'll be bumping the fuck out of this question.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Circles
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
do u honestly think u would have been dead if no one had found u ? ... what did the doctors tell u ? i know maybe im asking too much but do u know what ur level of methemoglobin was?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Johnnyk and Circles
pinkblanket55

pinkblanket55

Mar 14, 2019
I've been wondering if police can get info from google. So now we know. F###ing google. facebook tracks location too.
It's important to drink the drink quickly. If you sip it over say one hour, your body is already clearing it from your blood stream before you've taken the full dose. Not what we want.

Reactions: job1315, Lifeisatrap and Davy