Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
I've been wondering if police can get info from google. So now we know. F###ing google. facebook tracks location too.
It's important to drink the drink quickly. If you sip it over say one hour, your body is already clearing it from your blood stream before you've taken the full dose. Not what we want.

Time to use Tails operating system and TOR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and pinkblanket55
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
You mentioned tingling on the extremities, that makes sense. I presume this is due to cyanosis. This is what makes me nervous. In case I fail, i dont want to rot alive.
Your post kinda freaks me out.. What do you mean by "rot alive"? .... 0_0

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
ihatepain

ihatepain

I never wanted to be born.
Mar 24, 2019
Right. That was my partner's plan. They got involved with the police for something unrelated and the police became suspicious of their intention to travel out of state. And basically, she spilled the beans. :nomouth::nomouth:
Im sorry. Thats so sad :( :(

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
I had about 20g dissolved in water, which I drank over the course of an hour. Maybe less. I don't exactly recall. I was judging how strongly the Xanax was affecting me as I drank it, because I didn't want to consume the full dose without the sedative effects being fully engaged. (been binging on alcohol the week before, so I didn't know how much tolerance my brain built up to GABA)

is it likely that his drinking the SN over the course of an hour is why he survived?

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Have you considered drinking the sn without the benzos?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I don't understand how you ended up in jail.

Reactions: rt1989526
J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
So in the thread listing failures of SN, I noticed this person said they are pizza right before, in addition to the drinking it slowly over one hour