• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
We've been talking about Christian assholes here recently. And I told you guys how I recently was fired from my job of 20 years. Well I had this one boss at that job who was a total dick. He had a rock solid position, as he was the lap puppy of a higher boss who was an even bigger dick. They fired the higher up, and everyone at the job lamented they didn't let this pretentious other guy go too. He's condescending, insulting, power mad, and a Grade A Christian hypocrite. He use to call the guys working under him scumbags, because he thought he was this holier than thou church goer, with his corporate persona, and position of power over people who can't fight back because they need to make a living. Well.....I just got a text from a friend still working there that they fired him today. I would have given anything to see them walk him out. They did it to me, like so many others...bring you to the office, have upper management and HR tell you, take your key card, hand you your stuff, and out the door. All under 5 minutes. He must be lost right now. I haven't felt this good in months :)

• Love
Reactions: snorli, Ness, lizinha and 9 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

Reactions: SelfHatingAspie, Deleted member 4288, Laststop and 1 other person
SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
AMEN!