• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
Safe travels friend. I hope all your suffering ends.

Reactions: Circles and DrownedOctopus
DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
Thank you everyone.
I'll be logging off here in a few minutes.
Just wanted to say a final thank you for everyone who's been there along the way with me.

• Hugs
Reactions: letmeseethedeath, Soul, Circles and 2 others
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I can't think of anything to really say... it was nice reading your posts, and I dearly hope you find peace. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and DrownedOctopus
DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
I can't think of anything to really say... it was nice reading your posts, and I dearly hope you find peace. <3
Thank you very much. I hope everyone here finds the peace they need, you all deserve it one way or another.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: letmeseethedeath, Whatshername, Soul and 2 others
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Good luck. Safe travels. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

Reactions: Circles
Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
I regret we meet for the first time in such circumstances. But I hope your travel will be fast, peaceful and free from worries that unfortunately led you to this point. Farewell

Reactions: letmeseethedeath and Circles
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Was anybody acquainted with DrownedOctopus well enough to be able to confirm whether he/she was successful?

Reactions: Halo13, Circles and Ivenocare
Ivenocare

Ivenocare

Student
Mar 31, 2019
I really hope she isn't suffering anymore.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Halo13, lynn14 and 1 other person
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I'm sorry that I've found this post just now; not that I could have done anything. I always enjoyed your presence here & valued your posts. I sincerely hope that your no longer suffering & are in a better place now.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Roger, Circles and 2 others
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
My heart is sunken right now. Fuck I wish I could have seen this earlier. I don't know if I could have done anything but I really wish I saw this while you were still online. I meant it when I said you're too awesome to leave this world. I really think you're one of those people who the world will be worse off without. I hope and pray you're okay, wherever you are. Should I never hear from you I just want to say I'll miss you immensely, even though we've only spoken to each other for a short time. You're just an incredibly wonderful person!!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, AutumnEmbers, Halo13 and 2 others
lynn14

lynn14

Apr 21, 2019
Well that was a pretty sad and nihilistic soundtrack I just listened to. Makes me wonder if they are trying to mind control us to commit suicide by promoting all the nihilism in (((the entertainment and music industry))). I am very depressed and so I do consume some of this content myself as a kind of comfort measure, although maybe not the healthiest of coping strategies. But suffice to say I've noticed an uptick in this type of content, even in commercials. There's this one "kids help phone" commercial that repeatedly plays and so in effect the listener repeatedly hears the messages "I just want to end it all" and "Some days I find it hard to even get out of bed." It's like they make society as miserable as possible and then offer suicide as a form of euthanasia because they just genocidally hate us and want us gone.

I hope OP is at peace one way or another.

Reactions: Circles and Ivenocare
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
I have only just seen this. Whilst I am very sad, I just want you to find peace. You were always so kind, thoughtful and generous. I promise I wont ever forget you.

Reactions: Circles, AutumnEmbers, Halo13 and 1 other person
D

Deathmandie

May 25, 2019
good bye....

Reactions: Circles, Ivenocare and letmeseethedeath
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
Was anybody acquainted with DrownedOctopus well enough to be able to confirm whether he/she was successful?
She once mentioned her husband was a member here and I'm wondering if he'd be willing to let us know, assuming he himself is okay.

Reactions: Ivenocare, pane and Circles