Ghostly

Ghostly

Student
Nov 21, 2020
my boyfriend gave up on me, I shot up heroin in a shitty public bathroom, addiction is slowly taking over my life, and i keep having sleepless nights and ptsd flashbacks I cant anymore tonight might be the night I listen to my bloody valentine- when you sleep and just do heroin until i pass out and die i will just do hit after hit until i do my final nod as the music plays and seeps into a black abyss I've given up on life tonight if i don't update tomorrow well ya know what happened sadly i have to wait until my roommate is asleep so he doesn't Narcan me or take me to hospital

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: booray, NodusTollens, Meditation guide and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh dear, we've just started talking and I don't want you to leave but that's your decision.

I hope things get better somehow.

You know you can count on me!!!

• Love
Reactions: Ghostly and blahblahhh
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I was looking forward to getting to know you, too.

Here's one of my favorite bands covering one of my favorite bands:

• Love
Reactions: Disco Biscuit
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
are you physically addicted at this present time? even if you are and its less than say a month of daily usage your withdrawals wont be so bad

heroin addiction is shit because it literally fixed most of the problems in my head to begin with

then it slowly stopped working as much to not at all, but im so crippled by withdrals i cant stop. spent the passed 24hr in bed so sick if i had the energy to get up and could tolerate the feeling of a cold belt on my neck i would have dont partial. i cant face another withdrawal id rather jump and im scared to death of heights

anyway, hope ur feeling better today

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Ghostly