• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
Hey everyone, I've been appreciative of the support I've gotten from everyone here from those still here and those that passed. I honestly don't think ima make it pass tonight. Im gonna fully think it through so please bear with me but after the car crash I just witnessed, I think it just solidified my desire to ctb. If I happen to go through with it, I promise to say goodbye to you lovely peopleπŸ™πŸΎπŸ’š

Dliena

Dliena

πš‚πš‚ π™ΌπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› π™½πš˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I am wishing you the very best of luck OP and peace forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2themoonlight
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
I am wishing you the very best of luck OP and peace forever.
Thank you, I appreciate it dearly.πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’š
Damn.... I've tried for so long to be a strong person but im weak.... In body, mind, and soul. I feel the only thing im strong enough to do is end it all. I still got some time before I commit so if anyone wants to talk before than, don't hesitate to reply on the thread or pm me. me. I will any questions you guys have for me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dliena
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
What is it about the car crash you saw that pushed you past your limit, if you don't mind saying?

Nobody can be the Rock of Gibraltar forever. Whether you decide to ctb or not, I wouldn't sweat feeling like you've taken all you can take. That happens to a lot of people.

• Hugs
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Damn, sorry you had to witness that car crash. Sounds like it was traumatic. I've never seen a car accident (or any other type of accident) that left anyone dead or even badly injured, but I can imagine I would be really shaken up by it if I ever did.

• Hugs
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
You know that we wish you well, whatever your decision. Every good wish for your peace, however achieved.

• Hugs
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Dec 31, 2023
What is it about the car crash you saw that pushed you past your limit, if you don't mind saying?

Nobody can be the Rock of Gibraltar forever. Whether you decide to ctb or not, I wouldn't sweat feeling like you've taken all you can take. That happens to a lot of people.
I seen my death, after finding the perfect spot to jump from and thinking about it up until the crash. Its like something clicked in me and was like "its time" and I couldn't atop the tears from flowing. And you are so right, I tried to stand strong for as long as I can but I truly feel I went as far as I can go.
I wish you the best.
Thank you, I truly appreciate it my friend.πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’š
Damn, sorry you had to witness that car crash. Sounds like it was traumatic. I've never seen a car accident (or any other type of accident) that left anyone dead or even badly injured, but I can imagine I would be really shaken up by it if I ever did.
Luckily nobody died but it was the feeling I had after that made me break. I seen my own death and something in me was like "its time"
You know that we wish you well, whatever your decision. Every good wish for your peace, however achieved.
Yes my friend, and I highly appreciate itπŸ™πŸΎπŸ’š

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Guy_Smiley