T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I just wanted to share, I think my cat knows how I'm feeling. When I'm feeling down, she refuses to leave me alone. If I get up and walk somewhere, she'll either follow or wait until I come back and if I take too long, she starts looking for me.

I've been seriously feeling awful and as such, she will not leave me alone at all. She just got off my lap, and is laying right next to me. She doesn't want to leave me alone. My stomach hurts and I am just waiting for tonight so I can sleep tbh.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: apearl, iloveloving, SomewhereAlongThe and 1 other person
landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
I'm sure she is worried about you. Cats and dogs can sense emotional changes, they know.

Reactions: divinemistress36
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
I'm sure she is worried about you. Cats and dogs can sense emotional changes, they know.
I just got finished crying, she licked my hand and rubbed up against me and is now on my lap purring. So I think she really does know and may be worried.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2
SomewhereAlongThe

SomewhereAlongThe

May 17, 2024
She loves you, and she is there to support you and comfort you during this tough time. She's very intelligent.
You deserve the best, I want you to know that. I'm glad that she is there to sense your discomfort and try to cheer you up. :)

I

iamlookingforanout

Sep 30, 2024
My beautiful cat since I have been depressed, even though not usually affectionate has been rubbing her face in mine and resting on my bed. She senses I am depressed, maybe because I was not interacting with her. X

T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
She loves you, and she is there to support you and comfort you during this tough time. She's very intelligent.
You deserve the best, I want you to know that. I'm glad that she is there to sense your discomfort and try to cheer you up. :)
Thank you, it means a lot to hear that when I'm struggling like this. I try to push through for her, she's one of my reasons, at least. I don't know if I can continue for long though, I've been struggling like crazy recently.

My beautiful cat since I have been depressed, even though not usually affectionate has been rubbing her face in mine and resting on my bed. She senses I am depressed, maybe because I was not interacting with her. X
I understand that, mine is usually affectionate to a degree but she's been much more affectionate recently. She's still laying right beside me right now

• Love
Reactions: iamlookingforanout
SomewhereAlongThe

SomewhereAlongThe

May 17, 2024
Thank you, it means a lot to hear that when I'm struggling like this. I try to push through for her, she's one of my reasons, at least. I don't know if I can continue for long though, I've been struggling like crazy recently.

No problem at all. Whatever you're going through must be so hard, and I'm sorry life and the world is the way it is that can lead us to this point. I'm glad she's your reason, or one of them, she must love you so much. I know you've been struggling like crazy, I'm hoping that these struggles lessen and that you can spend some happy time together with her instead.

T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
No problem at all. Whatever you're going through must be so hard, and I'm sorry life and the world is the way it is that can lead us to this point. I'm glad she's your reason, or one of them, she must love you so much. I know you've been struggling like crazy, I'm hoping that these struggles lessen and that you can spend some happy time together with her instead.
I appreciate it! I sure hope things ease up because I feel like I'm on the brink sometimes. After I'm done with stuff today, I am for sure cuddling with my cat

• Hugs
Reactions: SomewhereAlongThe