• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I really despise people. All of them. At the same time I have this conflicting mindset when I read posts here and think that's really bad and that situation needs to change but 99% of the time it can't - I hate people but I like people here. It makes no sense and I can't logic my way out of it and I don't understand it.

I've become such a shell and don't interact with anyone now as I see them all as complete cunts - yes the wording is visceral and harsh but this's the reality - no sugar coating or niceseties. Someone who was fit, enjoyed golf becuase I could get away from people and majority of the time only hear birds out in the open, people pleased (terrible for me but beneficial for everyone else).

If someone has to describe how I react to people it would be nothing. Don't interact. Whereas with animals I'm completely opposite - I actual enjoy the company, they can neigh, honk, sqeak and I have no idea what they are saying apart from what I've learnt from animal psychology videos and studies but it makes me somewhat better. Im not surprised wolves became dogs - prefer it to other fuckijg people.

Worst part it? In order to be alone and do your own thing you have to enter this disgusting machine with these cretins to get resources in order to get away. How backwards is that logic.