• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HeroinTears

HeroinTears

My Life | ○ | ssǝlǝɟᴉ˥
Jun 10, 2023
RIP, friend...

• Love
Reactions: breezeboy
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
hey guys, I'm the OP. thanks for all the wishes! unfortunately, i didn't succeed. i was hospitalized for about a week and then was admitted to a mental ward. i tried to reactivate my account but couldn't. I'm just ashamed..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Oneness, Agon321, restless.dreams and 7 others
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
hey guys, I'm the OP. thanks for all the wishes! unfortunately, i didn't succeed. i was hospitalized for about a week and then was admitted to a mental ward. i tried to reactivate my account but couldn't. I'm just ashamed..
How did you try to kill yourself?

D

Deleted member 65988

I was found in the morning and resuscitated. I most likely didn't have enough pressure to kill all blood flow.
Do you have any sequelae from this but judging from the fact that you didn't have enough pressure to stop all blood, I'm going to assume No.

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Do you have any sequelae from this but judging from the fact that you didn't have enough pressure to stop all blood, I'm going to assume No.
I was hospitalized for a week. I barely remember any of it. I have no physical injury other than I feel mentally slower.

Reactions: iloverachel and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

I was hospitalized for a week. I barely remember any of it. I have no physical injury other than I feel mentally slower.
When you say you were found in the morning, this means you must've been in the partial hanging position for some time.

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
When you say you were found in the morning, this means you must've been in the partial hanging position for some time.
I don't know how long it was exactly. I know it was at least an hour.

Reactions: iloverachel and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

I don't know how long it was exactly. I know it was at least an hour.
Either way, as selfish as it'll sound, it's really good to see you again op and I hope you'll be OK.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske and evannave
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Welcome back op, am sorry it didn't go as your planning but am glad to see you didn't sustain major damage. I hope you take it easy and treat yourself well. I wish you well in your next plans ❤️

W

wasted_years

Feb 13, 2024
Damn I'm sorry about that. Do you think you'll attempt again in the future?

Kassiee

Kassiee

I love this forum and this community 💕 💗 ✨
Apr 10, 2023
that must suck, this world is so cruel. People are always trying to involuntarily force people to live, i'm very sorry that had to happen to you. I personally wish I could jump off of a bridge near me but my parents are very sheltering of me and they wont even let me leave the house, only sometimes but they ask me to turn on the stupid track my location thing on my phone. I plan to ctb via firearm very soon i'm just trying to do more research to ensure I can do it quick and painlessly, regardless im very sorry you had to go through all of that especially the pain of being in a mental hospital, i know that really must be an awful experience, this world is so selfish.

• Love
Reactions: evannave
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
that must suck, this world is so cruel. People are always trying to involuntarily force people to live, i'm very sorry that had to happen to you. I personally wish I could jump off of a bridge near me but my parents are very sheltering of me and they wont even let me leave the house, only sometimes but they ask me to turn on the stupid track my location thing on my phone. I plan to ctb via firearm very soon i'm just trying to do more research to ensure I can do it quick and painlessly, regardless im very sorry you had to go through all of that especially the pain of being in a mental hospital, i know that really must be an awful experience, this world is so selfish.
Thank you for your support. I'm sorry to hear your parents are sheltering. Mine were like that before I moved out.

fkyou

fkyou

Oct 1, 2022
Thank you for your support. I'm sorry to hear your parents are sheltering. Mine were like that before I moved out.
Can you tell us exactly how yr attempt was. The position the rope the anchor ect..and what you think made it fail.

Reactions: rotciv and Melancholic_Misfit
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Can you tell us exactly how yr attempt was. The position the rope the anchor ect..and what you think made it fail.
Hi! Revisiting the post after quite some time...

I've taken some time and really tried to analyze my attempt to give everyone the best info to aid their partial attempts. I think the main mistake I made was not having enough pressure on my carotid arteries. My makeshift rope (made with neckties) was behind me, rather than over me. I think had it been over me, and instead of leaning forward I was pulling down, there would have been adequate pressure on my carotid.

If you really want to try to practice, don't do it with the actual rope. I've been blood-choking, the act of applying pressure to your carotid with your own hands a lot recently, and even been able to pass out a few times. Using the knowledge of what it feels like to get to the point of losing consciousness, you can perfect your setup and CTB with ease. :)

I attached some files and info that I hope can help!
Hi! Revisiting the post after quite some time...

I've taken some time and really tried to analyze my attempt to give everyone the best info to aid their partial attempts. I think the main mistake I made was not having enough pressure on my carotid arteries. My makeshift rope (made with neckties) was behind me, rather than over me. I think had it been over me, and instead of leaning forward I was pulling down, there would have been adequate pressure on my carotid.

If you really want to try to practice, don't do it with the actual rope. I've been blood-choking, the act of applying pressure to your carotid with your own hands a lot recently, and even been able to pass out a few times. Using the knowledge of what it feels like to get to the point of losing consciousness, you can perfect your setup and CTB with ease. :)

I attached some files and info that I hope can help!
In addition to this, I believe using an attachable pull up bar on your door frame is the BEST was to use as your anchor.

Attachments

• 195795_184475_157432_How_to_Hang_Yourself.pdf
    608 KB · Views: 0
  • Overview-of-Arterial-Supply-to-the-Brain-Internal-Carotid-and-Vertebral-Arteries.jpg
    Overview-of-Arterial-Supply-to-the-Brain-Internal-Carotid-and-Vertebral-Arteries.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 0
  • main-qimg-6da4b7e333c493847de08bf76dde1c93-lq.jpg
    main-qimg-6da4b7e333c493847de08bf76dde1c93-lq.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: tbroken, EternalSkies and rozeske