Nameless ghoul

Nameless ghoul

Dec 19, 2022
It's been almost 11 months since my girlfriends suicide and I've got to the point that I don't want to die but at the same time I don't know how to live, I lost my entire world when she passed and in these 11 month while trying to cope with everything I feel like I've lost what little I had left it's hard to keep up with friends and family when you're constantly contemplating dying or not. Coping with losing her is hard and then I've got the added stuff of being the one that found her and some nights that's all I see like tonight, how to people live with stuff like this? I'm in therapy and doing everything I can, I just feel like I keep pushing another day for nothing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Agon321, Harrow, bluesoapyskies and 2 others
bluesoapyskies

bluesoapyskies

Aug 4, 2023
im so sorry. i cant imagine how the painful grief must be. i dont personally know your situation but i doubt she would have wanted you to follow. suicide is painful, so incredibly painful. i imagine she held on a for a long time until she just couldnt. are you living alone at the moment? do you find company helps at all? any family or close friends you can stay with who might ease it a little? if not, try avoiding triggers. is there a certain room thats harder to be in than others? does going outside help? etc.