• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
i have been taking rivotril (clonazepam), and lately i have been taking more doses, AND IT FEELS SOOOOO GOOODDD. it feels like evrything is like a dream. mayve i should start other drugs. what do yall recommend? (im still going to do whatev, but just to know what you think)

Reactions: QteStimBnnuy
R

Rubypie41

Student
Mar 25, 2024
I'm in the same boat.

My physical conditions cause me so much anxiety and Valium or Xanax are the only thing's that keep me calm.

I try not to take more than once or twice per week, but the temptation to take more is there.

Benzo tolerance and addiction can happen very quickly, especially if you take them daily. You can become addicted in as little as two weeks and from what I've read trying to come off them is absolute hell with withdrawal symptoms lasting months to years.

Unless you want to go down that path of addiction and withdraw, then I strongly advise to keep your use to a minimum, only when absolutely needed. Once per week should be OK, but even then in the log run tolerance and addiction can kreep up.

Part of me thinks we'll I'm fucked anyway, so might as well just give in and take them daily, but the other part of me wants to believe that I well get better, so don't want to add more problems to my already troubled life.

• Love
Reactions: Yuki_03