Status
Not open for further replies.
anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020
I'm not entirely sure. I've had everything ready for the past 2 months, but I've been scared of the pain. I'm not even afraid of death, I just don't want a ton of pain, but whatever.

I already have 3 notes taped onto my desk: an explanation, a list of reasons to continue living (very short), and then a list of reasons to die (very long). I also have small notes taped onto all of my electronics listing what can be sold, for what price, and if there's anything that I want sent to friends.

Regardless of if I do it tonight or not, I'm gonna do it someday, it's really just inevitable. I don't know how to request a ban, or if you just mention it in a post, but can you ban my account within the next 6 hours or so? I don't want another news article to pop up saying "Evil suicide forum is the reason behind a suicide in this quiet neighborhood" like a day after my death. I heard a lot of those and I'm really tired of them. This place has HELPED me, it has in no way convinced me or had an influence on my decision to end my own life, and I just want that to be clear. I also took the label off of my bottle of SN, because I read in another thread that it's an important step. I'm not going to reply to this post, but I will be reading it for the next 10 minutes just to see if anyone has any concerns with my SN method, otherwise after the 10 minutes I'm gonna clear my history, delete the browser I used this site on, and see if I go through with it.

Anyway,

1 hour before: 600 mg ibuprofen

45 minutes before: 30 mg metoclopramide

30 minutes before: 400 mg tagamet

0: SN drink. I'm still not entirely sure if I should do 20 grams or 25 grams, because I have a slim build, about 150 pounds with a fast metabolism, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

I really wanted anxiety meds, but I was already exhausted from having to lie to a doctor to get a meto prescription. Instead, I'm hoping that playing a rhythm game (Persona 5 Dancing) or just a video game in general, will help distract me enough before and after I take the SN. I was going to do a lot of things before my SN, like take a big roadtrip and make a video explaining some things, but honestly, I lost the motivation for all of that and crippling social anxiety has made me trap myself in my room. I literally can't even step outside my room without heavily dissociating, but, hey, at least I got a platinum trophy in Persona 5 Royal right before the end ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a list of reasons: depression and anhedonia, severe borderline personality disorder, potential schizophrenia developing, social anxiety, social awkwardness, social ineptitude, and a few others.

I mean, we all die anyway. i might as well choose to go out in the way that i want to. i broke up with my girlfriend, cut off ties with nearly all of my friends, and i'm completely ready to get this over with. there's literally nothing waiting for me in life. I'm not going to become some successful businessman who, for once, is empathetic and uses his money and power to try and make good changes in the world and the systems we have in place. Maybe I would have, if bullying didn't completely obliterate my studies and motivation to continue learning, but, well, here we are. At the end of the day, the people in power want to do nothing to change the way things are because it would stop benefitting them. We'll just continue living in a society that everyday becomes more and more about making money for big corporations rather than pooling resources to make everyone happy.

one last thing, nads (you know who you are), if you're still alive and reading this, you were an amazing friend <3 if you really are gone, I hope wherever you are is better than the hellhole I'm still living in.

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, virginiawoolf86, overcomingfear and 8 others
Jellyfish42

Jellyfish42

Aug 23, 2020
I love this, you have a solid method planned out and reasons for why you're ctbing. Best of luck to you in finding your peace.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, overcomingfear, Ren Elsie Jewelria and 1 other person
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Hope you find peace,hugs :heart: :hug:

Reactions: overcomingfear
anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020
I know I said I wouldn't reply again - but I'm actually having anxiety about my measurements. I decided to go with 20 grams, but... It seems like my measurements are way off. Maybe 20 grams does look like this much, but still, it seems off.

My scale is accurate to 0.01 grams, and I have it set to weigh in grams. I put the SN in a bag to make measuring easier, but the bag doesn't get in the way of measuring. So far I've measured 14.32 grams, but the amount just looks ridiculous. Is the dose really supposed to look like this much?
on second thought, I'll just use the chart I saw in another thread and some tablespoon measures I have in my kitchen drawer then weight them on the scale to hopefully be more accurate. anyway i'm out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
I know I said I wouldn't reply again - but I'm actually having anxiety about my measurements. I decided to go with 20 grams, but... It seems like my measurements are way off. Maybe 20 grams does look like this much, but still, it seems off.

My scale is accurate to 0.01 grams, and I have it set to weigh in grams. I put the SN in a bag to make measuring easier, but the bag doesn't get in the way of measuring. So far I've measured 14.32 grams, but the amount just looks ridiculous. Is the dose really supposed to look like this much?
on second thought, I'll just use the chart I saw in another thread and some tablespoon measures I have in my kitchen drawer then weight them on the scale to hopefully be more accurate. anyway i'm out
looks like so much i wouldnt imagine it would be that big

anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020
i guess i take it back about not replying

just wanted to say i got it all figured out - took the 3 ibuprofen pills, just took the meto, 15 more minutes until the antacid and 45 until SN

miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
i guess i take it back about not replying

just wanted to say i got it all figured out - took the 3 ibuprofen pills, just took the meto, 15 more minutes until the antacid and 45 until SN
are you going to take the quantity of the image?,looks like so much

anxivoid

anxivoid

My hand, can you reach it?
Aug 23, 2020

Oh..And that's not 25 grams yet. Does it all dissolve in 50ml of water??

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hey op. Are you still with us? I'm so sorry that you've had it so hard. I truly wish you peace and happiness. Remember that there's nothing wrong with backing out. We will support you either way!

If you weigh a nickel, it should be 4.95-5 ounces. This is how you can ensure your scale is working right. Also, yes, it's 20 or 25 grams in 50ml water. If you need more water, you can use it, but it's ideal to stay low. It looks like a lot of sn for sure. For me, 20 grams of my sn fill a small medicine cap(the 10 ml one).

Best wishes man. Again, I'm so sorry that it's come to this. Just PLEASE be sure it's what you want before taking the sn.

Last edited:
anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020
I used 1.1 tablespoons of SN and it looked like a much more reasonable amount - this chart says 1.1 tablespoons is about 20.5 grams. either way, I don't really care anymore. 2 more minutes until SN drink

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and sagajin
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
I used 1.1 tablespoons of SN and it looked like a much more reasonable amount - this chart says 1.1 tablespoons is about 20.5 grams. either way, I don't really care anymore. 2 more minutes until SN drink

You're 100% sure you want to do this?

I'm here with you man. Feel free to talk to me in your possible last moments.

Edit: Are you feeling ok after taking it?

Last edited:
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
RIP :heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: overcomingfear and Deleted member 18655
flatearth

flatearth

dot
Aug 27, 2020
I'm not entirely sure. I've had everything ready for the past 2 months, but I've been scared of the pain. I'm not even afraid of death, I just don't want a ton of pain, but whatever.

I already have 3 notes taped onto my desk: an explanation, a list of reasons to continue living (very short), and then a list of reasons to die (very long). I also have small notes taped onto all of my electronics listing what can be sold, for what price, and if there's anything that I want sent to friends.

Regardless of if I do it tonight or not, I'm gonna do it someday, it's really just inevitable. I don't know how to request a ban, or if you just mention it in a post, but can you ban my account within the next 6 hours or so? I don't want another news article to pop up saying "Evil suicide forum is the reason behind a suicide in this quiet neighborhood" like a day after my death. I heard a lot of those and I'm really tired of them. This place has HELPED me, it has in no way convinced me or had an influence on my decision to end my own life, and I just want that to be clear. I also took the label off of my bottle of SN, because I read in another thread that it's an important step. I'm not going to reply to this post, but I will be reading it for the next 10 minutes just to see if anyone has any concerns with my SN method, otherwise after the 10 minutes I'm gonna clear my history, delete the browser I used this site on, and see if I go through with it.

Anyway,

1 hour before: 600 mg ibuprofen

45 minutes before: 30 mg metoclopramide

30 minutes before: 400 mg tagamet

0: SN drink. I'm still not entirely sure if I should do 20 grams or 25 grams, because I have a slim build, about 150 pounds with a fast metabolism, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

I really wanted anxiety meds, but I was already exhausted from having to lie to a doctor to get a meto prescription. Instead, I'm hoping that playing a rhythm game (Persona 5 Dancing) or just a video game in general, will help distract me enough before and after I take the SN. I was going to do a lot of things before my SN, like take a big roadtrip and make a video explaining some things, but honestly, I lost the motivation for all of that and crippling social anxiety has made me trap myself in my room. I literally can't even step outside my room without heavily dissociating, but, hey, at least I got a platinum trophy in Persona 5 Royal right before the end ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a list of reasons: depression and anhedonia, severe borderline personality disorder, potential schizophrenia developing, social anxiety, social awkwardness, social ineptitude, and a few others.

I mean, we all die anyway. i might as well choose to go out in the way that i want to. i broke up with my girlfriend, cut off ties with nearly all of my friends, and i'm completely ready to get this over with. there's literally nothing waiting for me in life. I'm not going to become some successful businessman who, for once, is empathetic and uses his money and power to try and make good changes in the world and the systems we have in place. Maybe I would have, if bullying didn't completely obliterate my studies and motivation to continue learning, but, well, here we are. At the end of the day, the people in power want to do nothing to change the way things are because it would stop benefitting them. We'll just continue living in a society that everyday becomes more and more about making money for big corporations rather than pooling resources to make everyone happy.

one last thing, nads (you know who you are), if you're still alive and reading this, you were an amazing friend <3 if you really are gone, I hope wherever you are is better than the hellhole I'm still living in.
are you still with us?

Reactions: rt1989526
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Goodbye, I hope it all went well

VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i hope your journey went safely.

Reactions: overcomingfear and rt1989526
M

mem12

Student
Jun 24, 2020
I hope you are in peace

Status
Not open for further replies.