• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
So I have my date picked out and I don't think I'll fail as it's full suspension hanging. But just in case I am preparing as if I will fail if that makes sense. For example, doing homework assignments, not quitting my job, etc. I know a few years ago I planned to jump off a bridge and slacked off in school because I thought I would be dead. I ended up not going through with it. I think I'm more ready than I was back then and I have done tons of research to make sure this will work. My rope of choice will support several times my weight. I know what kind of noose to tie. The post I'm tying the other end onto will also support my weight. I'm doing it at a time where I won't be found. But just in case some weird thing happens, such as I end up not being able to go through with it, I am living my life in such a way that I'm not in deep shit if it doesn't work out. I don't want to end up failing and ruining my life even more - not having a job, failing my classes, etc.

Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
Yup I keep everything the same as it is now just in case i fail. I don't delete stuff or get rid of things just because I'm planning on ctbing.