jenny6391bubbles

jenny6391bubbles

a hikikomori waiting to catch the bus
Mar 1, 2021
i snooped through my mom's things and found out she has stage 4B cervical cancer. i dont know how much time she has left here. i think i'll try my best to live so that i can see her to the very end.

im so fucking lost and alone. im such a incompetent person and i dont knwo what to do. my dad doesn't have that much time either. i dont know anymore. when i graduate in a few years, maybe i can get an office job to help my brother, even though i hate corporate work. it's stable adn there's quite a decent amount of money

i've been crying since yesterday

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: crimson blue, niiina, onlyway63 and 15 others
Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
Monsters Inc Hug GIF

I'm so sorry.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ringo, Per Ardua Ad Astra and actual_fox
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
Salute.
I think It is very brave for you to stay with your mother.

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, katagiri83, outatime_85 and 2 others
DisillusionedDragon

DisillusionedDragon

Pessimist/Antinatalist
Nov 25, 2020
You seem like a very kind, empathetic and caring person. I am sorry you are suffering so much šŸ«‚
I am also completely lost and alone, have been for a very long time, basically all my life. I know how awful that is.
Don't plan years ahead into the future. This weekend, do something for yourself. Something you enjoy. Try to calm down a little.
If you would like someone to talk to we're always here for you.

Sending much support,

• Hugs
Reactions: katagiri83, outatime_85, Cathy Ames and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be painful and hard to deal with being in that situation, it certainly is a cruel existence but I guess that it's inevitable that we will all eventually lose everything. I wish you the best.

Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
I'm so sorry you're suffering, and I know what it feels like when you see the end in sight...then something happens where you know that to show the most love to people you love, it requires you to stay longer. Hopefully you can wait because....as shitty as dying from cancer is, dying from a broken heart has to be the worst. I'd say take advantage of the recovery section of this site, or other resources that will help you cope as you go through this. Find a caregiver's support group - it can really help. Just my .02. Hugs and strength to you.

Reactions: Forever Sleep and katagiri83
BipolarExpress

BipolarExpress

he/him Ā· tired/exhausted
Nov 11, 2022
I'm so sorry. I can definitely understand why you'd want to stick around for your mother.

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I am sorry for your situation!
damn stupid life
I hope you can be better with your dear mother.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so sorry. Do they realise that you know? Are you able to confide in your brother if you feel like you can't tell them? It's so courageous and beautiful that you want to be there for your Mum but you need support too. I hope you can reach out to someone. Sending you a big hug. šŸ¤—